[Resolved] Godrej Interio — Damaged cabinet door for modular kitchen

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 Sameedha
I have got a brand new modular kitchen from Godrej Interio, Pune from Karve road in November and I am still waiting for a damaged cabinet door to be replaced. I have contacted Mr. Rajesh Davare the sales engineer who had taken the order for me. A soon the door was fitted Iemailed Mr Davare and he promised me that within 15 days he will fix the issue. I had sent the email on Thu, 12 Dec 2013, 16:05. Afterwords also I called Mr Davare at least 5 times. The door is still not changed.

Damaged cabinet door for modular kitchen
I received a call yesterday from the following no.+919371033518. I was being informed that the door has arrived finally and someone will come to replace it tomorrow. ... I got the cabinet door fixed today. Thanks consumers forum. I strongly recommend use of this website instead of calling the customer care of any company with an issue.
Updated by Sameedha, Mar 09, 2014
I would also like to let you know that I have spent around rs.1, 26, 000 for this modular kitchen. I have gone through a lot of mental stress since the time I gave the order. I was expecting a supervisor to come and check the modular kitchen as I was not impressed by the way it was finished. Mr. Rajesh Davare had promised me that he will come to check the finished product but he never came. I hope to see a quick response as I am being bombarded by my family for such a pathetic work after spending so much of money.

Damaged cabinet door for modular kitchen

Comments

Hi Sameedha,

We are really sorry for this inconvenience. We will take this up immediately with the concerned team, our team will get in touch with you to discuss the same. Please email us your contact number at [protected]@godrej.com and we will look in the matter at the earliest.

Team godrej interio
Hi Sameedha,

We hope that your complaint has been resolved to your satisfaction. Do get in touch with us at [protected]@godrej.com for any further assistance,

Team godrej interio