Godrej Properties — harassment by ms sushmita of liluah service centre and non resolution of problem

405 G.T. ROAD, Howrah, West Bengal, India
 Rakesh Bhattacharyya on Nov 16, 2019
I, dr rakesh bhattacharyya, lodged a service request no k[protected] regarding excess frosting and defective defrosting in my godrej refrigerator (Rd edgeduo 255pdinv) one month back. The refrigerator was purchased on 06/96/2019 from great eastern trading co sinthimore branch of kolkata. As per the service request, your technician mr pratap visited on 11/10/2019. He took some photos of the rerigerator and told me that he will be sending these photos with my problem to his higher ups and that he would revert to me with feedback. I waited for a month and there was no response from mr pratap. On calling him up he gave me the no of some ms sushmita. On contacting ms sushmita, she said she will be sending some senior technician next day, but the technician didnot turn up. I again called her, she again told me she will send some technician the next day. This kept happening for three consecutive days from thursday to saturday this wk. This lady ms sushmita keeps telling lies and harassing me for undue reasons. She seems to be a professional liar of no professional or moral standard.
I am shocked by such extreme unprofessional attitude on your part.
Do take this as my first and last warning and take care to resolve my problems at the earliest and ask your personnel not to keep harassing the customer. I urge you to take stringent action against ms sushmita for her repeated harassment.
My mobile no is [protected]

[Nov 16, 2019] Godrej Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Godrej Bhavan, 4th Floor, 4A Home Street, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    Godrej Properties - harassment by ms sushmita of liluah service centre and non resolution of problem