[Resolved] Godrej Properties — mis selling and false details provided

Gurugram, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 GauravGoels on Apr 12, 2019
Please allow this letter of mine to serve as a complaint against daljeet arora from godrej and vivek upadhyay from investor clinic gurgaon. I am continuously contacting both for my queries by phone and through message nor they taking call and had not replied by message. From last one month i have been struggling hard to get the details of top heads to put my plea in front of them but nobody is providing details of that. I have met customer care executive mr. Arnab from godrej and to investor clinic also but are hardly bothered to give me the details. I took my plea forward to mr arnab also but he ended up accusing me only for the same, seems i have made a biggest mistake by by dealing with investor clinic and godrej properties. I have to run behind daljeet & vivek literally for long to get the clarifications but both are hardly bothered to call meet or respond back.

Since the day i have booked it. All the facts were falsely represented. And i am facing lot of problems on day to day basis. Will take you through step by step.
My complaints includes following.
Since the day i have booked, it is giving me problems only,

1. Your executives said delivery is in 4 years but there is a catch and contract says 4 years and 12 months grace period.
2. Edc/idc was included in the cost intially before booking and during discussions, but later on it was extra also gst was included intially and later on it was extra.
3. Payment was deposited on 23rd of dec, but later on got confirmation of 11th or 12th feb, for almost two months money was lying idle with godrej, giving a hit on ineterst part as well.
4 nothing in godrej properties is planned, one fine day gets a call from vivek and daljeet for deposit of funds. And then after some day for documentation. Seems like i am dealing with an unprofessional company where things suddenly pops up. Investor clinic i am sure would be but godrej also work on sqme lines cannot even imagine. Its quite disappointing nothing goes as per plan.
5. No uniformity in prices, sometimes it is 75 lac. And then suddenly discount comes (No written communication seems just to lure customers) and beauty is u dont get it even. End of the day coat remains same. So basically to befool customer this is planned.
6. Price quoted was 73 lac post deposit of 5 lac but on coat sheet it is 74.50 approx. And on confirming few stories given by vivek and daljeet is so busy to talk on this.
7. Car park was initially a covered car park but on contract its an open car park.
8. Priority number is actually a joke in your system. Every now and then rules changes or may be used to befool customer..
And now from last one month i am continuosly asking details of top management but no one is bothered, seems no one is bothered for customer, i have no clue where to go and how should i take it fur0ther.
I don’t understand what kind of blunders are going on in your company which is of international standards, hard to believe but still it doesn’t matches up with a small enterprise. Seems customer is your last priority, just wanted the defective product to be sold. Sir you need a lot of change in your company.
I hereby request you to kindly help me with the procedure of foreclosure and refund my money with interest as i am literally fed with the poor and pathetic services, fake commitments. Your company has no respect for the customer. I have had enough despite paying regular amount and have been accused by your team, i don’t need this flat any more and want to surrender.

I believe its my right to be heard and my issues to be resolved, else i would be forced to take it to next level which is public grievance cell (Pmo office)/consumer forum and also on social media. Expecting a reply in 24 hours.

A disappointed /harrased / and irated customer of
Godrej properties and so called investors clinic.

Gaura
[protected]@aol.com
Complaint marked as Resolved May 16, 2019

[Apr 13, 2019] Godrej Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Godrej Properties Customer Care's response, Apr 15, 2019
Dear Gaurav,

We understand your concern and we will make sure that our team gets in touch with you soon. For any further assistance, you can write to us at customercare.[protected]@godrejproperties.com or call us on [protected] and speak to our representative.

Team Godrej Properties
Updated by GauravGoels, Apr 23, 2019
Nothing as been so far even after 10 days .No one has contacted, This simply shows the level of Comany. These scoundrels are roaming freely and are actually asked to befool people and companies like Godrej pays a hefty amount to them .Seems we have to take legal route now .
Mr Godrej Better you hire goons rather than White collared people .

Godrej Bhavan, 4th Floor, 4A Home Street, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    Godrej Properties - mis selling and false details provided