[Resolved]  Godrej Properties — possession of godrej e city k-301 flat - plethora of issues

I did an inspection of my flat on[protected]. I have been told that flat is ready for handover. When I looked at my flat then I found cracks on almost all walls. There were cracks in the tiles, grouting was not done properly, Window was broken etc. (Attached are the images).

I informed this to the manager prasanna there and he told cracks will come in flats. I immediately told him I am not going to take the flat with cracks in it. Will you buy a torn shirt? No right...How can I take a cracked apartment? Then he informed that all issues will be rectified by[protected]. I did the inspection again on[protected] and none of the issues I had identified had been fixed.

I am highly disappointed with the brand like Godrej. I took a flat from Godrej though I knew I am paying premium price for that but still I believed in Godrej. If I knew that they will perform like this then I would have gone with a local brand only. I would have saved a lot of money.

I would request Godrej to fix my flat with all the issues rectified. I don't want to see any cracks or broken tiles in my flat as Mr. Prasanna suggested.
Apr 9, 2018
Mar 07, 2018

Godrej Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 07, 2018
Godrej Properties Customer Care's response
Dear Varun,

We understand your concern and we will make sure that our team gets in touch with you soon.

For any further assistance, you can write to us at customercare.[protected]@godrejproperties.com or call us on [protected] and speak to our representative.

Team Godrej Properties
Mar 09, 2018
Godrej Properties Customer Care's response
Dear Varun,

Your concern is being looked into by our team and we will get in touch with you at the earliest with an update.

Team Godrej Properties

Godrej Properties
    Godrej Properties Phone
    Godrej Properties Address
    Godrej Bhavan, 4th Floor, 4A Home Street, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001