[Resolved] Godrej Properties — : stop to send reminder letter against outstanding dues against vindhachal 201 flat at godrej prakriti, sodepur
Saltlake, West Bengalkolkata, India
With reference to your letter no. Gpl/reminder letter/ gpt17vc021 dated 12-5-17, regarding the issue of outstanding dues of rs. 18169/- against late fine towards payment of rs. 278839/-, i would like to bring your kind notice that the issue has already been solved since one year back (As per mail correspondence and verbal discussion with mr. Abhikendra saha).
But you again raised the same issue after one year, which i consider is most unethical against your valued customer.
However, i would like to submit again all document/proof against my claim as follows:
1) plz find enclosed the bank statement o[censored]ndersigned where it is clearly written " rs. 278839/- to debit through cheque sbi marginal money... Vide cheque no. Number: 849708 dated[protected]. (The same day when sbi released the bank loan of rs. 141161/- to godrej high rises vide bank draft 960002 dated[protected]Proof no.1). However, the sbi didn't credit the said amount of rs. 278839/- in your account.
The matter i came to know through your reminder letter no. Hhl/reminder letter/gpt17 v0201 dated 2-8-16..
2. Then i again contacted mrs. Bijaya roy, sbi, customer relation officer, racpc, kolkata (Whom you (Mr. Debashis bhowmick) introduced to me during early stage of negotiation period). She confessed/realised that this is the fault of bank and asked me to give another payment release note to sbi on 6-8-2016. The same i informed to avikendra saha through mail on 6-8-2016.
3. Again the racpc, sbi, kolkata, released payment of rs. 278839/- on 9-8-2016 vide draft no. 960913 dated 9-8-2016 and send it to godrej vide speed post consignment number[protected]in and the same has been received by you on[protected]Copy attached) (Proof -2)
3. Even after getting this demand draft on[protected], you send me another reminder letter no. Hhl/ reminder letter/ gpt17vc021 dated 9-9-2016, where you claimed rs. 16106/- (As penal interest) against my non payment dues of rs. 278839/-. The same i informed to mr. Abhikendra saha through mail and in return mail he acknowledged the received of payment. He told me over phone that the issue has been closed (Proof -3).
4. I receive the copy of receipt no. [protected] of rs. 278839/- dated 9-8-2016 from your end also. (Proof-4).
5. Now you again dig the old issue after a year and again send a reminder letter no. Gpl/reminder letter/ gpt17vc021 dated 12-5-17and claimed rs. 18169/-.
I really frustrated with your consequent reminder letter and request you plz don't harsh me and stop to send reminder letter. You plz stop to do this type of business as you are india's one of the best company
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-07-07 00:13:37
[May 18, 2017] Godrej Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportGodrej Properties Customer Care's response May 23, 2017
Greetings from Godrej Properties!
We understand that someone from our team has already spoken to you regarding your query. We will keep you informed on any developments.
In case you have any other query, write to us at customercare.[protected]@godrejproperties.com or call us on [protected]
Team Godrej Properties
Verified SupportGodrej Properties Customer Care's response Jun 06, 2017
Warm Greetings from Godrej Properties!
We believe that our team has spoken to you and conclusively clarified your queries. We value our customers and it is always our endeavor to keep our customer’s interest first.
In case you need any further assistance, you can write to us at customercare.[protected]@godrejproperties.com or call us on [protected] and we will be more than happy to help.
Team Godrej Properties
|2 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|