[Resolved]  Gofordeals Fake — I had ordered a mobile phone from the above mentioned website, Still i did not Receive My Order

I have Order my phone on 19 June 2014, still i awaiting my order, It will take 48 is more than enough to reached jamshedpur from Kolkatta. I called so many times for the given number by Web SITE .in that they lifted my call on 2 times, and they given answers are not true. 1 ans: Ur tracking number is No:[protected] and Agency is FEDEX, ( i checked this in fedex courier its purely wrong) the representative name is : "some" Agarwal 2 ans: server is down will update later, Rep Name is "Suraj Sharma" On 27 of i got mail from gofairdeals like Dear Mr ilayaraja, Your product has reached Fedex Location in Jamshedpur. We just coordinated with them. The product is schedule to be delivered by tomorrow. There is some problem in the customer service phone line hence you cannot reach the customer service help desk. Kindly email in case you face any problem. Thanks Customer Care. After this i had called and mail to them, But no one was responding to my call. Knowing of this i applied for refund my amount, in the website. but sill i did not any response from them. I need the quick response form the team .. Regards ilayaraja
GoForDeals.in Customer Care's response Aug 20, 2014 Refund of Rs11790 done to the customer (Mr. Ilayaraja Bandana) to the bank account provided by him. The case is RESOLVED.
GoForDeals.in Customer Care's response Aug 22, 2014 Email to gofordeals as sent by Mr. Ilayaraja Bandana (Subject: Re: Order - URCDT71435 Refund Done : ISSUE RESOLVED From: "ilaya raja" Date: Fri, August 22, 2014 10:42 am To: "gofordeals.in Team" <[protected]@gofordeals.in> Priority: Normal Thanks for Refund My amount.. i closed the issue in consumer conplaint)
GoForDeals.in Customer Care's response Sep 02, 2014 Resolved

Ford India
    Ford India Phone
    +91 44 2455 1500 (Corp. Office South)
    +91 22 6702 4300 (Corp. Office West)
    +91 12 4387 3001 (Corp. Office North)
    Ford India Address