[Resolved] Goibibo — airline ticket issues

Anas Haris on Feb 12, 2018
I booked my flight from bangalore to tangier via goabibo website but unfortunately the airlines of ethihad denied my journey, due to i don’t have a visa in spain. I got visa to morocco and i check through goabibo website for the flight to morocco (Tangier) go abibio give a ticket via madrid (Spain) where i need a transit visa, before iam booking the flight i never found this information in goabibo, they never mentioned in the site about transit visa due to that i failed to travel and i loss my money, what is the best advise you can, i feel it’s their responsibility to explain about journey, because of different flight.
Anas haris
Anas. [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 19, 2018

[Feb 12, 2018] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2018
Hi Anas,

Greetings from Goibibo

We would request you to please raise share the booking Id so that we can further look into the issue and can get back to you accordingly.

We await your response.