[Resolved]  Golden Forests India Limited — golden forests india limited - claim not registered

I have account in golden forest india ltd. I have submitted claim form in web portal for account no. Lcc105990 02/102001. After filling all my details and submitting the details, i received a bank details registered vide number 1291479 on my registered mobile number and email to claim my installment. When i try to check the claim status for the mentioned reference number, a pop up is showing that the claim is not registered.
Please solve this issue as soon as possible.
golden forests india limited - claim not registered
Oct 31, 2018
The issue is yet not resolved. Please help to resolve the problem.
Oct 31, 2018

Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Please resolve my claim
I (shrikar mani) purchase four different certificates from your company, in the mean time I faced a big problem that your company is become sick, we are unable to get my money back.
Now I heard that your company start refund our money in guidance of apex Court.
Please provide me the format so that I can apply on proper way within stipulated time frame.
    Golden Forests