[Resolved]  Golden Forests India Ltd — Money is not getting einiated via NEFT or Electronic Mode

My father and brother are following up with the team for the amount that we are supposed to recieve from past 1 year. we have submitted the required document multiple times but still no one bothers to address our issue.
As per Supreme court warrant guidelines, karvy supposed to wired the money once we submit the required document
Also we have sent dozens of follow up mail.
Moreover Hyderabad team is stating that you request will process from delhi.
Now the situation is like people dont pick up the call at customer care itself. we have tried by waiting more than an hrs over the IVR

We have already sufferred alot and here by request you to please take necessary action whihc is pending from your side
Dec 29, 2020
This is not resolved. This is marked incorrectly. No one reched out to me .I hereby request to not closed the ticket unless I confirmed thhat I have been contacte
Dec 24, 2020

Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet