[Resolved] Golden Forests India Ltd — regarding refund

plot no 7 flat no C-1 Shalimar Garden Ext 1 sahibabad, Sahibabad Shalimar Garden, India
 Prashant.Gupta2006 on Aug 17, 2019
I prashant gupta s/o lt renu gupta r/o plot no 7 flat no c-1 shalimar garden ext 1 sahibad do received the cheque of 16800/- but in the name of deceased sumitra singh and i have sent all the related document's proof's at your address but several email's i am receiving from different different registree officer sending automated reply only prompt response was from mr sanay sahoo stating warrant sent through regd post in my name.
Please clarify when it will be received as i have send your cheque along with bank detail's and all related proof's legally required. Even clarified invested amount company name, nominee detail, warrant receipt, and copy of the cheque given by golden forest of 96000/- of state bank of patiala clearing house.
Warm regard's
Prashant gupta

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 23, 2019
Hi investor's or to whomsoever it may concern you will see yesterday i wrote a lengthy request to karvy fintech (gfil) but i came to know with email by one more corporate registree executive that we will see update record's get back to me .Sympathy, matter not resolved .A very big story has become in it started by receiving cheque, then reported the issue regarding the cheque along with trailing email's, no positive respose from karvy fintech (gfil) regarding transfer fund's, wrote to president of india official member's, supreme court, lt governor, pmo, stating only request for 16800/- to get release from karvy fintech (gfil), dear whomsoever read this complaint dear i am begging for my only daughter even after giving bank detail's, relevant proof's asked lakh's of time by karvy fintech (gfil) registree corporate employee's else what all they want to transfer, even i wrote please treansfer before my death, i prashant gupta beg karvy fintech (gfil) to process my request if required can call @ 7827676972, 7292081163, ok tell me what you people want, proof sent by courier every thing by email .Irritated the investor .

[Aug 17, 2019] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Prashant.Gupta2006, Aug 17, 2019
I Prashant Gupta DO HEREBY REQUEST PMO AND PRESIDENT OF INDIA THAT I HAVE RECEIVED THE EMAIL RESPONSE FOR REFUND FROM MR SANJAY SAHU REGISTREE DEPT SR KARVY RELATED TO GFIL STATED THAT WARRANT OF 16800/- . NO CLARIFICATION TO REFUND .WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE .
Warm regard's
Prashant Gupta
Updated by Prashant.Gupta2006, Aug 20, 2019
Hi investor's,
I prashant gupta s/o lt sh suraj narayan gupta & lt smt renu gupta r/o plot no 7 flat no c-1 shalimar garden ext 1 sahibabad 201005 received the cheque of 16800/- from gfil by regd post but unfortunately in my grand mother name lt smt sumitra singh, invested inr 22000/- toward's on that gfil (Golden forest — karvy fintech) sent the cheque of above mentioned amount, now i send all related proof's at the karvy fintech hyderabad address which ever they required to process the payment, not even this story not ended here i send several trailing email's to process the payment to lt gov, vice president, president, pmo several dignitaries but one day mr sanjay sahu corporate registree deptt send reply that warrant send on 8/8/2019 then again same automated reply started in every email, dear investor i am neurology partially handicapped patient without parent's with only daughter, do hereby beg request all karvy employees related to gfil to release the payment and oblige needy poor. Hope again i have begged to lg india for earliest action by karvy to release payment in my name after receiving death certificate address proof, id proof, bank proof, all related detail's they asked in every email i responded.
Please i request pmo, lt gov, vice president, president, pmo several dignitaries to get my payment.
Prashant gupta ([protected], [protected], [protected])
Updated by Prashant.Gupta2006, Aug 22, 2019
Hi sir,
I wrote several complaint's reply to your every email's stating send us the hard copy of bank detail's proof to transfer by neft or other modes i have already send 15 days ago at your official adddress even send the attachment proof of every bank detail's, cheque issued by gfil of 96000/- which was returned with insufficient fund's, which is illegal offence under section 138 of negotiabal instrument act read with 420 ipc, and police verification copy, death certificate of investor lt smt sumitra singh & lt smt renu gupta my mother nominee and i am her son to which all legal id proof send. I am continue getting getting the email's stating send proof, i handicapped neurology patient mr prashant gupta r/o plot no 7 flat no c-1 shalimar garden extension -1 sahibabad, grahayog appt, pin 201005 do herey request all representatives of karvy fintech "registree corporate" please do the needfull and process the payment without delay as in my trailing response i intimated listing post governor of india, pmo, president, to intervene and do the needfull to transfer my 16800/- to which you had send the cheque as it was in the name of my grand mother lt smt sumitra singh, i am mentioning my bank detail's to transfer my fund's without any delay, account number:-[protected], bank name : hdfc, location:-noida, if still you people want any more detail's call me @ my number [protected], [protected], hope you do the needfull earliest.

A 20, Vashi Plaza, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400703