Gonoise.com — destitute customer service

Vasai Rd West, India
 Vikrant Ahire on Jun 11, 2019
I got x3 on 10th may from amazon. right after the replacement warranty of amazon got over. my left side mini pod stopped working. You will have hard time connecting to customer service after trying for 2 days finally i was able contact them via phone they said i will have to send an email they said don't take complaints on the phone.
then i sent an email to them they replied to me saying i have to courier the mini pods to haryana with my own cost.
i did that on 31 may they got d kit in their center on 4th jun so far no reply from them
I don't understand 1 thing customer care rep monica diagnosed d issue and said left hand side mini pod is faulty she will replace it with a new one so why it is taking time to send me a new one.
plz someone help..

[Jun 16, 2019] Gonoise.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Gonoise.com — colorfit band
I am having issue with my colorfit band. I purchased it on November 2018 its under 1year warranty. It automatically starts stop. Please contact me as soon as possible. I tried to call you but
I have got my earbuds several days ago ...around 1 month ago and its working perfectly ..but yesterday suddenly left earbuds is not working...light is showing on the left earbuds...but no sound is coming ..please inform what to do?
Not working and charge to left side shot xt
I m trying to fully charge but not change induction on left side
Plz help me replace your product

Unit 30/31A, Tower B1, Spaze IT Tech Park, Sohna Rd, Gurugram, Haryana, India - 122001
    Gonoise.com - destitute customer service