Google (Adsense) — fraud by ex-google employee

Hi. I have been cheated by ex-google employer on google adsense. If he is ex employee of google how can he use company login credentials outside. He has showed his previous works and clients list on google adsense account and made me to fall in a trap of establishing tie+ups with clients and to generate business for our company. Only because of his work on google adsense account and bank transactions, we have invested in his project. But later we realized he had cheated many people showing the same things. I came to know about attached article recently after investing around 90k but sad news is that still he has shown google adsense account only. I don't know what to do but surely i believe it's google responsibility to freeze or stop the accounts of your ex employees company's logins or to prevent it from using outside google.. Looking for an answer... Not only me.. Many individual web designers falls into this trap. Planning to file a petition on this... Similarly bank accounts too. His bank accounts got freezed but other bank has given account how could give simply like dat..
God saves india..

fraud by ex-google employee

Google India / Tez Phone
    Google India / Tez Address
    No #3, RMZ Infinity, Tower E old Madras Road, 3rd, 4th and 5th Floors, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560016