Google*kay Richey — transaction not approved by me

United States
 wolfepackmama on Feb 7, 2020
I was checking my balance in direct express and a charge of 53.04 to google*kay richey, this transaction was not approved not made by me.. This is my children's card and this transaction was not authorized by me. I have no idea what or where this came from, what website this belongs to. I have not heard of this person. Please help me get my money back, as a single mom i need every bit i can

Comments

I had the same Kay richey aa unauthorized charge for 49.99 but google said it wasn't a suspicious charge - idk who or what this is and at the time of the charge i was home asleep w my card in my purse and unaware of transaction.
Just got charged by Google*kay Richey 66$ call and report the ###
same charge for us too and we have no clue what it is..we're in bed and our credit union is closed due to this damn covid..how convenient..$60 charge what a scam?! wtf is this?!!

We had the same charge. Look on your phone for a magi plus app or fancy slime. They say free subscription but then if you dont cancel it charges you. I am FURIOUS we have 2 charges for 53.94 within a 3 day period.
I just got charged 52.99 this morning baby KS are close for the covid
I just got charged 52.99 this morning banks are close for the covid
Retiraram um valor de 49, 90 da minha conta bancária sem minha autorização e quero meu dinheiro de volta.
I GOT GOOGLE KAY RICHEY CHARGED 50.86 $ what is it ?
I was charged 49.99 from the same thing I didn't approve it
Having repeated charges on my debit card from Google*Kay Richey CAUS[protected] what the heck is this and how do I stop it. These charges are adding up. Last 4 days $52.99, $55.99, 52.00, and $60.50. What the hell! Nobody uses my card but me and I am not arothizing these charges.
Hey do you have any lead? Did you got the money back?
I did not authorize whoever Google*Kay Richie is to take $49.99 off of my debit card! I have Bill's to pay and I want my money back now!!
Hey do you have any lead? Did you got the money back?
I got charged $52.74 off my debit card from Google Kay Richey I don't even know what this is but I need my money back
Hey do you have any lead? Did you got the money back?
I got the same charge by the name GOOGLE *KAY RICHEY, is there anyone who could help me get back my money? Thank you
My santander debit card was charged with 53$ 3 days ago, i called 1-800 number and made a claim, bank close my card and will send a new one, bank said card lock cause 53$ four times but one go true, im so mad,

i did not get answer to my QUESTION - I GOT GOOGLE KAY RICHEY CHARGED 50.86 $ what is it ?
i dont aprove this charge
AND TODAY I TRIED TO GET AWAY ME CERDIT CARD DITELES - AND IT WAS BLOCKING ME TO DO THIS BECAUSE SOME APLICATION WHO CALLS
"Fancy Slime VIP (Fancy Slime)" - AND WHEN I CHECKED I UNDERSTANT THAT IT PROBEBLY CONECTED WITH THIS KAY RICHEY!!!

I WANT TO UNDERSTAND - WHAT I SOULD DO ABOUT IT AND HOW I GET MY MONEY BACK ??????
Same here i too got charge 4200 INR
I just got charged R879.99 with this same reference. FNB is now investigating the case. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE this transaction! Google what are you doing about this???
Well I checked my google account transactions and my son purchased this fancy slim from the game ROBLOX SO PLEASE CHECK YOUR KIDS OR GRANDCHILDREN ASAP
on 17th May there were transactions done rs 1 debit and same time on 20th May the another transaction done 4200/- deduct from my bank and while it was not approved by me and neither used any debit card any where so really surprised how can money can be deducted . Is there any way to get back the money, Please help if some body have any idea.
Was charged $53.36 on my credit card. I don't know who this is, what this transaction is. It was declined due to a fraud alert.

Google*kay Richey - transaction not approved by me