Goshoppo. In/mobyle. In — iviggo xr smartphone

Sir, I have ordered an iViggo xr smartphone from this site on 24 Jan 19 vide order no MS82627 for an amount of 2999 which is paid through razorpay gateway. The specifications of the mobile was good. After three days an sms received that my order dispatched through ecom courier awb no[protected]. But on 30 Jan I have received the parcel with an damaged cheap, used, china mobile with all the damaged accessories like, charger not working, earphone in two piece battery leaked and the mobile not switched on. The phone does not matched any of the specifications which I ordered. I have complained on their contact emil several times but not responded. The listed contact no.is switched off also. Sir/ Madam please help me to get my money back from this fraud/ cheaters.
iviggo xr smartphone
iviggo xr smartphone
Updated by Gourishankar Adak Jan 30, 2019 Their email id and contact as shown on site..

Updated by Gourishankar Adak Feb 01, 2019 This are the shipping partner address and seller address. They are also responsible for this fraud. Because they does not verify and break the trust of thousands of innocent customers. Please help to get justice from all this fake cheaters.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet