Government Higher Secondary School Vijay Nagar, Indore — denying for attestation

Hello sir,

My father in law expired two months back and my mother in law is waiting for her family pension. According to bank we have to submit some documents in which attestation should be done by a gazzeted officer of same city. We have shifted to indore 2 yrs back and that's why we don't have that much of contacts here through which we can reach to a gazzeted officer.
My mother in law is 81 yrs old and i have to take her to the govt officer and get attested the requires papers. After a long search when i did not come across any such contact. I decided to go by myself with my mother in law and bringing all original documents along of both in laws including the death certificate to a government higher sc. School principal. Not every single person can be a fraud but she (Principal govt. Higher sec. School, vijay nagar, indore) denied to verify and attest the documents without any reason and she was very rude too. If these gazzeted officers can not help common people then what is the sense of giving them authority to attest.

Vijay Nagar, Indore