[Resolved]  NHAI / Paranur Fee Plaza (Tollgate) — Collecting outstation monthly pass fee for the local users

I have sent this clarification to many persons on NHAI , but i have not received any response. I feel very bad . That is the reason i am sending this issue in this site. And advance thanks for your answer.

I have a Tamil Nadu registration Car.(Registered in Trichy City RTO TN45 ). I have changed my work place from Trichy city to Chengalpattu city. (Chengalpattu RTO- TN19)

I am going to office daily via Paranur Fee Plaza. (Chengalpattu --> Mahindra World City --- I am going to use only 6 KM only in NH45)

I am ready to take Local Monthly Pass. I have Requested the same LOCAL MONTHLY PASS, but Paranur Fee Plaza staffs are telling, i can not get local pass (200Rs). since my car has TRICHY City Registration(TN45 But in Tamil Nadu only).
They are telling if my car registered in CHENGALPATTU City (TN19) then only i can get 200Rs Monthly pass.Here i am going to work 5 years. Kindly confirm me this procedure.(do i need to use OUT Station pass only for 5 years)

I am ready to submit my transfer Order and local residency agreements .

Anybody have any solution for this?
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:11:51
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

chennai paranur toll plaza contract is completed or not?. Still they are collecting toll charges

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Phone