Goyal Tata Motors — tata tigor xz petrol

I had purchased tata tigor xz petrol in nov 2017 nd the car is totally defected as the day i received my car nd the company is not giving me any claim!! The day i booked the car tata motors insured me that car will give u 22-25km average nd the average im getting is only 10 km average!! The company it self checkedout the average by there own process nd they also claimed that the average is low!! From past 1 year im getting exhausted nd being harassed by the service of the company!! The car is totally having fault nd defects from the first day the headlamps nd the back lights were broken from inside then the car pickup was so poor so the company changed the head of the engine then the (Average) the main problem im facing from car!! The mechanic dont know how to alignment the car my driverside nd conductors side tier is got finished due to the carelessness of the company cozs they dont now how to elignment of the tier!! Nd in only 12000km of ride in one year!! I hv been requesting since 1 whole year to resolve my problems!! Nd they r not bothering!! So i ll file a case in cosumer court nd i ll get the help of media nd news channel. To sue the company nd the goyal motors patiala 147001 to making me harassed nd given me the faulty nd defected car!!

Patiala