[Resolved] Great Holiday Club — unprofessional and no work ethics and services

sumitgarg1015 on Jun 14, 2019
Unluckily, I am the member of a Great India Holiday and it is very embarrassing that booking department do not take the things seriously.

I had dropped an email to them asking question about itinerary of charges, booking available and about some points in the terms and conditions.

I waited for 2 days then called them, they mentioned they will respond tomorrow. Same things for next 2 times and after a week, I dropped them an email in frustration and they responded with only one little answer that they have availability.

No answers to remaining questions.

They do not have any process of assisting and assuring to the customer of proper feedback and issues to respond.

Rather they behave like they are making favors to the clients.

I my last call asking about answers which they didn't respond, a person took the phone and mentioned they she will respond today but when today? It is not clear and hung the phone before I could ask further questions.

I do not know how I will survive the services or how should take it forward if there is a way to get my membership money refunded as 100%.

I will not wonder if they may have lied or cheated for selling their services while explaining the membership details.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 17, 2019
Company have sent all the details which I was expecting from email ID: [email protected] and explained what further steps need to take for booking.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0