[Resolved]  Green Line Travels — request for refund

I booked a ticket from siliguri to kolkata for 25th october, 2019 vide ticket no. Ticket no: tnbd34707354, pnr no: b47p9fjc for 03 passengers. Our bus number was wb19j 7474. The bus encountered a problem at gazol and not moved further. We had to spent whole night in the road as there was no backup. At 4.30 am in the morning we managed to start our journey in a route buss in horrible condition and reached kolkata by 3.30 pm in after noon. The fare of the local bus we travelled was paid by green line bus staff i. E. Around 250/- per head. Now i want my refund against my ticket. My ticket value was rs. 4, 725.00

Please adjust 250 x 3 = 750.00 from the ticket amount and refund me the balance amount immediately. This is a genuine issue. You can confirm the same from local operator. I just want my refund.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 4, 2019
Till that day the incident took place no phone calls and email communications are made by the company. I donot understand that how a company like greenline or redbus can be so irresponsible. As like me all the other passengers of that bus may have lodged complain for refund. I donot know what is that status of those complains. Please ;look into the matter so that I can get my refund. Thank you

[Oct 28, 2019] Green Line Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi Pnr no. 2047116 Ph no. [protected] booked ticked for tirupathi package reference no from bank[protected].
the amount got deducted from bank but ticket was not confirmed please do the needful.
I lost my phone in today's bus which reached at 7 in Calicut .I am not able to contact anyone or login in redbus app..can yu provide a contact number of some one in dat busPNR NO:TS[protected]JQHM/2076414/BLR-Calicut sleeper please contact m in this number [protected]

Green Line Travels
    Green Line Travels Phone
    Green Line Travels Address
    Green Line Travels #32, Hotel Suprabatha Building,, Seshadri road, Aanadrao Circle, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560009