[Resolved]  Groupon India / Nearbuy — No option of canceling / Cancel voucher id NU6AN4C

Please cancel my voucher ID NU6AN4C with Zyloon. Their store as informed is under renovation and instead they are sending customers to another salon named " Salon his and her". My coupon is for Rs 250 and their hair cut cost is Rs 100. How do you expect me to go over there.

Also add an option to cancel a voucher if you have a 100 per cent cancellation policy. Nobody has the time to keep calling or mailing you for cancellation. Also becomes difficult to trust and book again in future.

Kindly cancel and refund the money.
Jan 2, 2017
Got the refund. But just want them to add cancel option
Jan 02, 2017

Groupon India / NearBuy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jan 02, 2017
Updated by mynam36
Refund received same day. Thank you. Just add cancel option to your app and website. Will be more convenient.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I bought coupon for serenity fitness wellness saloon. But my appointment was cancelled and the we i tried contacting them, they didnt receive my call.I want my money back.. please cancel my coupon.
also i have been charged extra for weekend service.

Groupon India / NearBuy
    Groupon India / NearBuy Address
    Building No. 20, Pushp Vihar Commercial Complex, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110062