[Resolved]  GTPL Ahmedabad — I want new cable connection

I want to new gtpl cable conectios, but your service man no responce after collecting fees a one month . i complaint your nomber mentionad that but ther not ifective. i folloup but your service man big and biges rregones give me last one month.

[Dec 28, 2015] Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] Customer Care's response Dec 28, 2015 Dear Customer,
Thank you for writing to us.
we have Required some information which is given Below .
Name :
Contact No:
Address :
Please send us above attached details So we can coordinate with our concern team.
Kindly feel free to contact us on our toll free No:[protected] or Toll No:[protected] also you can write us on : [protected]@gtpl.net
Looking forward for a valuable relationship and assuring you our best support and services
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hello sir
finely the install a gtpl concoction some time letter but channel was not working properly . It never works well, I have complain for that but the company's executives never needful. they never solve complain in time. our cable connection is not working in 15days.i have contact my area gtpl service provider but not solved my problem.
i also contect[protected] this nomber .but not a problem solve,
Name : satish patel
Contact No:[protected]
Address : b-15, madhav park, near kvya flats, opp, panchavtisoc. gopal chowk .
ahmedabad 382350.

Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL]
    Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] Phone
    Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] Address
    C-202, 2nd Floor, Sahajanand Shopping Centre, Shahibaug, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380004