[Resolved]  GTPL — problem has not solved

Dear sir, My user ID is ht[protected], my internet is not working by more than 72 hours, i were told that it will be solved in 24 workings hours, today when i called to ask about complain i were told that your complain has been registered for other reason and now it will take more 24 hours to solve it (being reason is that yesterday there were login showing in my account). one more reason told was that i have raised complain only for using internet thru router only.) Today i have been told that my internet were logged on yesterday, as i logged thru my dongle, yet if there is my login is showing in your system then please raise one more complain that either your person (company person) or any other person is using my internet ID and password, or there is some fault in your system. please raise one more complain that i have told Customer care person to raise complain for using internet both, thru router and directly to system. wrong information told to customer. i am calling from last 3 days but there is no solution, no person has been visited yet. so let me know a solution of it or tell me what should i do.. there is use time and business loss. name - niranjan [protected] [protected]

Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL]
    Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] Phone
    Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] Address
    C-202, 2nd Floor, Sahajanand Shopping Centre, Shahibaug, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380004