[Resolved] Gujarat Gas — not installation of new domestic connection till dated.

Atul c Patel on Dec 27, 2018
Sir/madam
My self Atul Patel.
I have booked new domestic gas connection for my house kitchen at bilimora. gujarat wide rec no. 047966 dated 29/04/2017 with payment of 1115/ rupees paid. Owner name is chhaganbhai veljibhai patel Application no. 30086558
At the time of booking of new connection the person verbally committed for 3 to 4 months for installation of this connection, since, 1 year all our neighbours used to domestic gas connection but after 2 year completed I often visited bilimora office but they are not response. After all 2 year compiled but, not Installation gas connection till date...
I hope you have consider my complaint of first priority and solve this problem..
Thanking you...

not installation of new domestic connection till dated.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 29, 2018
Mob- 9727740074
E mail- [email protected]

[Dec 28, 2018] Gujarat Gas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Gujarat Gas — not installation of new domestic connection till dated.

Sir/madam
My self Khushu Tharaval
I have received Confirmation massage ( Your Commissioning is done and your billing will start soon your customer ID is[protected] this is massage was received on 18 April 2019 but yet not connection done i have many time call in the local office we have raised many complaint but yet not get connection done.

1) Complaint no [protected] dated 18/04/2019 after this Complaint Massage is received your commission is done and billing will start soon as on 01.07.2019. but yet not done

2 ) Complaint no [protected] dated 08.08.2019 massage from Gujrat GAS Will be serviced shortly

3)Complaint no. [protected] dated 14.08.2019

Thanking you...

+91 26 1406 5000 [Bharuch]
    +91 79 6673 7400 [Corp Office]
    +91 26 4624 8121 [Ankleshwar]
    2, Shanti Sadan Society, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380006
    Gujarat Gas - not installation of new domestic connection till dated.