Gujarat Gas — re-fitting of gas geyser

Navsari, Navsari District, Gujarat, India
 Kevin Gandhi on Nov 27, 2018
In reference to the above, i had already paid the deposit of rs. 3000/- 4 months ago, & i also visited at gujarat gas office (Navsari), frequently but till today only assurance is given by competent authority, this is not way to keep customer out of service. It is very difficult to manage without gas re-fitting at home with the presence of elder parents. No one is responding properly to our complaint. This is the last resort for any help. It would be much appreciated if any action is taken.

Anil gandhi, navsari
Customer no:[protected]

[Nov 27, 2018] Gujarat Gas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Gujarat gas co. Employee or contractor collect charge for making hall for new png connection at my home rs. 250 per hall without any receipt we have more then 40 house in our society, so think total 10000 collect from our society without reciept
Please reply my application for the shifting connection to other room application done about three months ago.Connection I'D no.[protected].
I REGARD TO YOU
THERE IS NO CONNECTION IN OUR VILAGE VANKAS GUNDER PADA
THERE IS GAS CONNECTION IN MALAV NEAR VILLAGE
ALL THE VILLAGE PEOPLE IS WAITING FOR GAS PIPE LINE CONNECTION
please email me at : [email protected]
I filled CNG from Shapar, Rajkot, Gujarat.
The swipe machine was not working.
When i asked he started giving suggestions.
And started abusing.
Shame on you
Date.13.12.2018 at 2.30 pm I was customer for my car.At a security man named jani was bad behave with me.The gspc pump is at undvi village near vartej bhavnagar.

+91 26 1406 5000 [Bharuch]