Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [Gsrtc] — changes in seat numbers

Bus number:gj18z2231
My seat number :14
Pnr: g28885141
Date & time of journey:[protected], 8:20 pm to[protected], 6:30 am
Boarding point: baroda central bus station
Destination : keshod
Respected sir, madam,
I vachhani riddhi g. Am traveling in this (From above mentioned) bus. I booked my ticket online. When i booked seat 14 it was single sleeper sofa last to second. But when i reached in the bus seat number 13-14 combined and it is in double sofa and in 13 seat number there was male person. How can this possible? Everyday passenger face this type of situation only because of gsrtc's service fault. I want justice. Please do correct seat numbers in online booking systems.
Thank you.

changes in seat numbers

[Aug 11, 2019] Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [GSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Riddhi_Vachhani, Aug 11, 2019
I have to adjust because fault of Gsrtc's service.
Updated by Riddhi_Vachhani, Aug 14, 2019
Still it's not change . When will gsrtc do correct seat numbers in online booking.everyday passengers face same problem.

Comments

I am booked ticket in ambaji-rajkot[protected] bus but due to bus problem bus is changed that was my ticket is cancelled and repeat to required a ticket so how to refund is withdraw?

I took ticket of sleeper from rajkot to boroda date of 07/08/2019 11:00 pm but I got 15 number sit not sleeper, then I asked to conduter he also didn't response anything...I mean no body are taking response related of gsrtc...it was no fair ...I will complain further...

Central Office, C/O Central Workshop GSRTC, Naroda, Gujarat, India - 380001