[Resolved]  Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [Gsrtc] — junagadh - khedbrahma bypass gondal

Dear sir we many people regularly do up down through junagadh - Khedbramha Bus from Gondal but suddenly it's route convert Gondal bypass and we many people have face problem as we all have routine practice to up down through this bus and also that time no other gurjur Nagari bus are there so we request to arrange the route of junagadh - Khedbramha via Gondal so many people have take advantage of it
Mar 4, 2018
Do Junagadh Khedbramha Via Gondal

[Mar 04, 2018] Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [GSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I had booked ticket from gsrtc application ..for Ahmedabad to Junagadh on 28 Feb, 2018..two times my money deducted but ticket didn't booked and till now I didn't get any refund...amount deducted is around 378 rs.. reference I'd for that ticket booked is GS5222910 & GS5222980.

I was traveling 17/02/2018 Saturday porbandar to Vadodara bus no Gj18 Z 2094.Bus not started near rajkot. We waiting 2.5 hours on road to help Gsrts help but no any reply by GPRS system and rajkot depo Manager. So We manage person vehicle Bus. So we want full refund.

Pratik.