Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [Gsrtc] — misbehaviour of bus conductor

umatownship - morbi, Morbi, Morbi District, Gujarat, India
 bhavin6050 on May 18, 2019
Dear sir/madam

Today (18may2019 - morning) my parents traveling from new morbi to dabhoi by bus morbi-kawat.
I book 2 tickits online for that. Beging of jurny from morbi conductor misbehaviour with my father for why not come in bus stand instad to 2nd bus stand. (2 bus stop in morbi. Depo and housing.). Its not complsery to go in bus stand as we traveling always from 2nd stand housing. Also not mainsioned pikup point in e-tickits.

After complite 80 km jurny that conductor asking for id proof to my father and mom becous of e-tickits. I undertand its rulse of e-tickits but before no one check as we traveling from 3-4 years in bus. Finaly my father and mom both haven't id proof and cunductor charge agin and re issue new tickits and we pay 2nd time full amount of 2 sets. I requste to please contact that conductior and teach him to how to speak with aged person. And mind his languge.

Here i attched bus tickit.

misbehaviour of bus conductor

[May 19, 2019] Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [GSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

pleas update me which step you taken as per my requst in complain.

thank you .

2046
    Central Office, C/O Central Workshop GSRTC, Naroda, Gujarat, India - 380001
    Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [Gsrtc] - misbehaviour of bus conductor