[Resolved] Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [Gsrtc] — ticket not booked but money deducted in account

Mehsana, Mehsana District, Gujarat, India
 nitileshrock on Nov 4, 2018
Gsrtc online ticket service is very poor...

I booked my ticket from mehsana to halol but unfortunately ticket is not booked and the ticket amount is deducted in my account, still i couldn't get my refund in my account, they provide very poor online service, money deducted in online account but they not provide ticket...

Please do needful on this matter

Ticket reference number :- gs6655203
Transaction id:- [protected]igaeqvcwg0

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 4, 2018
GSRTC only have to improve there online ticket booking service, the website and there modules are good, but the payment mode should have to be improve, specially NET-BANKING payment mode...because whenever we choose NET-BANKING payment gateway we faced difficulties to in ticket booking, payment deducted in bank account, but ticket PNR number is not generate, in simple word ticket is not booked...So GSRTC only has to focus there online ticket booking payment gateway, because there lots of customer facing this problem...

[Nov 04, 2018] Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [GSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Sir, I tried to book seat from on line GSRTC app from gnfc stand Bharuch to Bhavnagar today 4/11/18 morning 7:17 and ticket not booked and ticket money Rs.454 of 3 person deducted in account..I couldn't get refund yet..PNR :C22880602, UKAI-BHAVNAGAR, GSRTC OB reference no: CB6712359, kindly give refund back to my account..thank you

Hello sir/mam,

As i am travelling frequently from Rajkot to diu route for work purpose. So this route is having long distance and long timing to reach at destination therefore it is full tired journey.

At present GSRTC planning Ac bus / volvo bus for long route so the same buses also can make for RAJKOT to DIU route.

1923
    Central Office, C/O Central Workshop GSRTC, Naroda, Gujarat, India - 380001
    Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [Gsrtc] - ticket not booked but money deducted in account