Gujarat Travels Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 4, 2023

File a complaint to Gujarat Travels

Having problems with Gujarat Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Gujarat Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Gujarat Travels

Gujarat Travels Phone Numbers

Mobile

Complaints recently resolved by Gujarat Travels customer care

Gujarat Travels reviews & complaints page 5

This is the worst experience i have had travelling outstation. Firstly they give you a number to call and hardly pick the call. I was asked to be at the boarding point at 5:05 am and the bus was supposed to come at 5:25 am. I called the numbers provided at least 15 times with no answer. Finally some one picks up and gives the driver phone no. When i call the driver he is stuck in traffic and mentions the bus is late by 1 hr. The main purpose of booking this bus was i wanted to be in pune between 8:15-8:30 which is what it was promised at the time of booking. I lost the full money for no fault of mine. I reached the boarding point at 5 am and have been calling them frantically. I had to look for alternative transport to reach on time since this bus was arriving only by 6:30 as per the driver and no way i could reach on time. I will not recommend gujurat travels to anyone. It is not reliable and you cannot believe the start time and end time they show at the time of booking. If at all you guys have any professionalism refund my money back since i was forced to look for alternative transport to reach on time
Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bus driver stops the bus after 7 to 8 hours for passengers to relieve from natural calls(like toilet) at places where no place or service available for ladies not even for gents, they suggested to go near road under the tree.

Such things not expected from a company having ISO 9001 certification.

While yesterday my vendor boook one acrylic box in gujarat travels at ahemdabad on dated 18.07.2017 at paldi no. via lr no. 2/4726 to pay at 04:48 PM, consigner -Raju bhaino. of pkgs 1 printed by akash to abu road while i received at abu road it found damaged so i return to gujarat travels office at abu road and they told we will send to ahemdanbad
    Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi my self is abhishek jain and my mobile no is [protected] and I have booked a ticket 4july2017 Delhi to Pali morning approx 2:45 am bus reached at jaipur office I was going to toilet at jaipur office about after 5 minutes when come back again I saw my I phone 6 charger was missing when I told to bus driver and office staff kindly share me CCTV footage then he told me we can't right saw CCTV footage to any passenger kindly contact our Ahmedabad office Mannager when I call to Mannager then he is not picked up my phone and I was lost approx 1500 rs charger in this bus while this bus have CCTV camera and gps also but bus staff is not helped me kindly take action against bus staff
      Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a frequent traveler, and have found these guys, shift passengers from one bus to other, people find it inconvenient especially during rains, when they have heavy luggage. Sometimes the other bus doesn't have enough baggage space also for that they have to carry their luggage on the seat allocated, there actually the torture starts.. they say, gaadi heat ho gayi Hai isiliye shift kar rahe hain. I mean Everytime gaadi heat hoti Hai to aap log us bus ko band kyon nahi kar dete...
        Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I travelled from Nathdwara to Pune in Gujarat travels bus. The journey timing was supposed to be 4pm- 10 am. We reached Pune at 7 pm in the evening, which is almost 9 hrs late. We thought it was a direct bus and were told nothing else. At the start, it came 1.5 hrs late to our stop. Then at 1.30 am, they woke us up shouting and telling us to change buses at ahemdabad so they could save taxes. Now, Ahemdabad doesn't even come in the route. OVerall, horrible, horrible experience. I request everyone never to travel by Gujarat travels.

I booked a ticket on 12 dec from ahmedabad to pune. The seat allocated is d

Am a person with height 5.10. The seat i got is of little space neither i can sleep on full stretch nor i can sit with my neck high. I feel that mush suffocated. No windows are there and the side glass is that mush small that we cant look out normally. Just peep through it.

I asked the attender a lot to change my seat. At last he agreed and gave me another (Seat 13). The condition is same. I get down from the bus with that much frustration that i don't want my money (Rs.1330) back.

Last the driver told me to sit beside him. I traveled throughout the journey by sitting beside him.

The ac is not working properly inside the bus. Not a single charging point working inside. The reading lights are not working if we switch on from inside. Not even provided a bottle of water.

I cant never forget this journey in my life. Such a worst experience...
            Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am travelling from surat to sumerpur, time:12.00 night…
              Bus came was late by 2 hrs, n that also different from original bus
              They lied us that they will shift bus near surat highway,
              Finally we got bus at ahmedabad office…

I had to ajust in double seat with unknkown person till surat to ahmedabad 270km…while i had booked single seat…

If they told truth, then i will prefer to cancel seat instead of this type of travelling…

Travel details
                Source/destination - aurangabad to ahmedabad (Manmandir to paldi)
                Date - 30 september 2016
                Vehicle: gj-1-dz 8787
                The bus departed at 1700 hrs from manmandir and the arrival at paldi was scheduled to be 0730 hrs.

My father (70yrs old man) was travelling alone in this bus. There were multiple issues, however highlighting main ones
                1) attendent and driver consumed liquor at dinner stoppage and scheduled stoppage of 20 mins they extended till 40 mins (A very huge safety lapse)
                2) no stoppage till morning, in morning 0645 when it stopped for passengers, my father told driver and attendent that he needs to ease himself, but the on purpose they started the bus though he was just 15 meters away, my father had to chase bus with an auto (Who took rs500 for chasing), and bus didnot stopped till auto had to come in front of bus, all signals by my father and auto were though noticed but ignored by the driver.
                3) after getting into bus, my father realized his bag in bus having all new items (Purchased from aurangabad) has been very neatly stolen away, on asking attendent and driver they kept shouting on him, kept calling him buddha /'buddhe log bahut pareshan karate hain' and what not, looks like they took the items by that time and were in no mood to return.
                4) bus stopped before its scheduled departure and all were asked to get down, those who questioned like my father had to listen to the potty mouthed attendent.

Horrible and costly trip, am not sure if redbus or gujarat travels takes any action, but its not the case only with my father but there were others who were ill treated, items were stolen and to top it all, drinking and driving is such a major safety issue!!!
                A detailed mail has been sent to redbus and gujarat travels has been sent, if no action being taken in another 48 hrs, then may be will have to file police complaint against mr krunal (Travel coordinator) and gujarat travels.!!
                Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Today i have booked two tickets to and fro from baroda to shirdi and back. i have booked 2 tickets to and fro each gujarat Travels site i have done online payment bt the payment is debited from my bank twice.

i ask you to lodge a complaint and credit my money backin my account.

I booked ticket from pune to ahmedabad on 25th september, 2016 (7:30pm volvo a. c. bus).

The bus broke down near valsad and people were shifted to non-ac bus forced to share seat uncomfortably though they were ladies passengers.

I called kunal ([protected]) at head office ahmedabad.
                  He asked me to come to head office. so my father went to head office but there was very rude behaviour and very frustrating response.

I should get appropriate refund since i paid for volvo fair.
                  If you can't manage single bus then you should close your cheating bus service.
                  That's how you manage the bus service by cheating.

Hope full of positive response.

Vidyut ([protected])
                  Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  They spoke rudely. When talks happened for some negotiations regarding price they misbehaved. Very rude.
                  Do not call me again. My company will never book from this neither will suggest

I had booked bus ticket from ambaji to ahmedabad for 28 june 2016 5pm, seat no 'T' and PNR: 66095219 through PayTm with gujarattravels(www.gujarattravels.co.in), i have also attached the ticket
                    the bus got cancelled, but they didnt refund me any money, since then i have mailed them may times, earlier they used to respod, but now responses have also stopeed

please find below the mail chain:

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

Thank you for your email.

Firstly we would like to apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment that you experienced in dealing with our Travel Service recently.
                    We assure you that your complaint and feedback will give the opportunity to remedy any problem that may exist and help to improve our service further.
                    We also note your feedback on availability of information regarding our services as well as the service levels.
                    In order for us to escalate your feedback and complaint to the Company's Director.

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies and we look forward to serve you.

On 4 July 2016 at 23:32, Gujarat Travels wrote:

Feedback from varsha agarwal -

Name : varsha agarwal
                    Email : [protected]@gmail.com
                    PNR No :[protected]
                    Comment Type : Complaints
                    Comment on : callcentre

Feedback : i couldnt find any call centre of gujarat travels by the way and When a customer pays you money showing trust on you before the travel you should damn make sure to refund the money instatntly if the bus gets cancelled instead of replying that dont call us at 11.30 pm for refunds (mount abu office) very disappointed ..if the call at 11.30 pm is for booking a ticket then that is ok for you business with poor service is poor, no matter hows the product if you are running such a wide bus service then you should have people who are answerable whether it is 11.30 pm or 3 am.

Thanks & Regards
                    Head office:
                    Ahmedabad - :
                    1 - Medicine Market,
                    Opp.Shefali Centre, Paldi Cross Road,
                    Ahmedabad.
                    ( Gujarat )
                    +[protected] / 75951, 2, 3.
                    Parcel Div: +[protected]

Jul 8

Hi Team,

Thanks for acknowledgement
                    Did you look out for the refund?

I have not yet got any refund.
                    Please look into it asap.

Varsha
                    Info GTT

Jul 9

to me
                    Hello MA'am,

Your refund is in process u will get in 7 working days, ,

Jul 18

to Info
                    Could you please let me know the progress on this?
                    Info GTT

Jul 19

to me
                    Hi Varsha Ma'am,

Sorry for the delay,

Due to some technical fault it will take more 7 days .

Jul 26 (8 days ago)

to Info
                    So whats the progress now?
                    dont tell me it would now again take 7 more days, i am also a technical person, and no technical faults can delay transaction for this much time.
                    I hope, I'll get a positive response this time.

Jul 31 (3 days ago)

to Info
                    This is very irresponsible on your part...
                    I expect a positive response in a day or so or would need to escalate the issue.
                    ___________________________________________________________

as you can see they have not responded to te last two mails

please help
                    Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I had booked bus ticket from ahemdabad to bharuch for 19may 2019 7:30am seat no "W" AND PNR:[protected] through netbanking with gujarattravels(www.gujarattravels.co.in), i have also attached the ticket

We booked 6 ac coach seats in gujarat travels from mount abu to ahmedabad. It was a terrific travelling without having ac cooling. When contacted bus driver and conductor they told that is working fine. No positive response from driver and conductor. There was also hygiene issue in the bus (Someone vomited near seat no.1 which was stinking a lot. The place were we were given halt it was pathetic. It was totally loss of money for booking ac coach. I would not recommend anyone to travel with gujarat travels.
                      Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked an online ticket for ahmedabad to mumbai. Please find booking details in PNR 53609184.

My boarding point was Narol-. I was told in a call([protected]) to go CTM.
                        Volvo GJ 18 9600 didn't pick me though I called multiple nos.([protected], [protected]). Later I was informed to reach Baroda by my own where I also left alone. Bus was left from Baroda as well.

Finally I waited till 1:00AM at Baroda and I was given a choice go choose Volvo(0007 no.) Or any other sleeper bus.

Since it was already too late, I choose Volvo where in I spent my journey in driver crew cabin and reached 2 hrs. Late at Mumbai around 7:30. I was supposed to reach by 6 if I would have travelled in the bus which I have booked.

I spent 2000Rs for Volvo facility and I ended up getting conductor seat and terrible journey.

I wanted to put this in a very professional manner so I did not argue with any of Gujarat Travels staff though I have seen very unprofessional behavior at times from the staff.

I would request to settle the grievance asap and hopefully expect that will not happen to any customer from the reputed service of Gujarat Travels.

If require so, I would love to share all the mobile call recordings for the proofs with details.
                        Dear Valuable Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our service failed to meet your expectations.

We value your feedback, and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible.

I understand your frustration, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you.

It is my goal to restore your confidence in our company by solving this problem and preventing it from happening again.

Thank you again, for your honest feedback. I hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

Thanks ..
                        GUJARAT TRAVELS
                        Head office:
                        Ahmedabad - :
                        1 - Medicine Market,
                        Opp.Shefali Centre, Paldi Cross Road,
                        Ahmedabad.
                        ( Gujarat )
                        +[protected] / 75951, 2, 3.
                        Parcel Div: +[protected]

Worst service and untrustworthy people at the Ahmedabad-Jodhpur office. Gujarat travels - The Most pathetic bus service. I had pathetic experience of this pathetic travels. I had made mistake traveling via Gujarat travels. Pathetic service, untrustworthy people at the Ahmedabad-Jodhpur branch. Giving my valuable feedback soon in order to help others not to book such pathetic travels. Just remove the name Gujarat. You are shame on the name of this divine place. DO NOT TRAVEL WITH THIS BUS SERVICE. WORST BUS SERVICE.
                          Nov 11, 2015
                          Sargam Nagda's response
                          bad service too
                          Do not use service by GUJARAT TRAVELS BUS SERVICE

sargam.[protected]@gmail.com

Gujarat Travels — Ripoff

Gujarat Travels is a fraud travels and a cheat service

Gujarat Travels — Worst AC..Suffocation inside bus

We booked a bus from Mt. Abu to Ahmedabad. The bus was AC. But AC was not working at all, it was fan speed AC, The travellers stop the bus due suffocation inside and driver told that this is the Standard AC cooling.

Worst service and high ticket charges. Skip and go by goverment transportation.

I did my booking from Ahmedabad to Udaipur on 1st October, 2014 from Gujarat Travels, for 9.45pm. My two tickets were for the sleeper S7 and S8 for Rs. 410 each) redbus ticket TGAT79232665 and TGAT34764394. To our worst suprise, the bus left without taking us. The mini van took us from the satellite Office to Paldi, the operator there told me that bus no. 0401 will be coming.I inquired plenty of times and same reply was given to me every time that bus will come in some time. At last at 11.30pm when I asked, he told me that the bus had already left from Paldi without taking both o[censored]s!! They didn't even made any phone call!! Then we were asked to take another bus which will connect us with our original bus from midway. We were told to go to the place where the bus was waiting, I went there at my expense and around 2.30 am when I reached the place, the bus driver said i cant wait so I left from that place!! Me and my sister had to stay at that village road till 5.30am!! And then I took Bolero at my expense and went to Udaipur!!! This is the worst unprofessional experience so far experienced by redbus and GujaratTravels.So I request you to please take proper action against the travels and refund me for both the tickets asap as we never boarded the bus. Also please stop travelling from Gujarat travels so that passengers don't suffer like us. We are already in process of filing a complaint against Gujarat travels.
                            Aug 13, 2020
                            customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked a ticket for 5 members of my family from Mount Abu to Ahmedabad on 28th October 2011, in a Gujarat travels, a private operator's AC coach.When we entered the coach I discovered that one of the seats which I booked was out of order and defective , it had tilted to one side.When I complained to the conductor I was told that the entire bus is booked and they are helpless to provide me an alternative seat.

On the same bus, initially we were supposed to be dropped at Vishala Bus stand, ahmedabad being the last stop.Midway the conductor told that the bus will go the Vadodara and will drop all Ahmedabad passengers to Naroda which is a far off suburb of Ahmedabad .From this place one would need a taxi or an alternative transport to reach main city after spending additionally about Rs 300-400 from the pocket.When travellers protested that they would go to Vishala bus stand instead ,being near to their residence and convinient, as were promised,the conductor and the bus driver kept a mum after sensing the trouble. After some time they stopped the bus mid way and said that the bus had developed some defect and would need about an hour or even more to get repaired and pretended to repair the bus.They offered that the Ahmedabad bound passengers can board their another bus which was Non AC ,coming from behind if they want or else wait till the bus gets repaired.Many passengers bound to Vishala bus stop Ahmedabad boarded the second bus without any choice.After about 15 minutes what we saw the same bus coming behind and overtook us and we undersood the plot that the bus getting defected and efforts to repair it was a ploy to befool the passengers as the operator wanted to divert the bus to Vadodara for some of their reason or the other.

This is purely a case of false committment to passengers.
                              Aug 13, 2020
                              When we go to their office for booking from mount Abu to Ahmedabad, they say that bus get Ahmedabad via Ambaji. But bus does not reach Ambaji and drive on palanpur highway. When we ask driver about Ambaji, he told me that i drive bbus thats why i know about traffic and road. They have lake of communication and not serious about it. They give lot od excuses regarding it. When we call about it on manager, he say that our route is change. I told him that if your route is change then why you should not aware to customer and get excuses?
                              I had my bad experience yesterday I was travelling from Surat to Mumbai pickup location was from Sardar Market when I called them to inquire about the bus status they requested me to please come down to Kadodara NH8 to save their time being a single passenger and at the same time it was promised that they will pay back the Auto Charges . late night I reserved one auto which dropped me on Kadodara and charged me 300 Rs. from Sardar Market being late night plus 13 km distance. While I asked the driver to pay back the money he did not replied at least for 3 times and when asked him please let me know clearly if you are going to pay or not. Our rate is 100 only which is a big cheating first of all they should pickup the passenger from scheduled pickup point else should make their own arrangement. Rather than cheating with customer. The inside of bus it was stinking will never recommend to any one.