Gujarat Travels — No response from team on refund.

I booked my return ticket from Aurangabad to vadodara from www.gujarattravels.co.in on 20/02/21 at 18:48 hrs . my money Rs 1520 deducted from account but ticket not booked comes on my screen, i started calling their customer care and talked to Mr. Salman and explain all scenarion, he gave me contact no. of Mr.chintan (Accountant). i called Mr. chintan and he assure me that he will refund on next working day as he left for the Day and suggest me if you want to travel book again. i booked again at 20:34 and same issue repeat again, i got scared and call again, get connected with Mr. Salman and he said it is showing in progress in his system wait for some time but next morning it was not booked. than i booked my ticket in gujarat travel only through Red Bus successfully.
after that on monday 22/02/21 i started taking follow up for my deducted payment refund with Mr.Chintan and he respond eventually, asked for details through whatsup and i shared accordingly. on 24/02/21 he said your payment is processed but i did not receive any reason why i tried to connect him on next day but since that day he is disconnecting my call, no response on whatsup msges till date. i tried to call Gujarat travel customer care but he said you have to contact with Account department.
No response from team on refund.
No response from team on refund.
Mar 02, 2021

Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gujarat Travels
    Gujarat Travels Address
    1,Medicine Market,Paldi Cross Road,Opposite Shefali Centre, Paldi Rd, Paldi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380015