[Resolved] Gujarat University — admit card of external mcom sem-iv examination

ShriyaSanghani on Apr 14, 2018
I have duly submitted examination form and relevant documents along with applicable fees for examination of mcom sem-iv external (Fresh) programme of gujarat university on 06/04/2018 through bhavnagar head post office - 364001. I have also obtained receipt of the same. Yet, i am unable to find my name on candidate list issued by the gujarat university on 13/04/2018 and my admit card is also not available on the website.

The examination is scheduled from 16/04/2018 and this misfeasance on the part of the gujarat university is not acceptable.

I hope the reputed university will do the needful so as to enable me give exams. This is a question of my career and it will be shameful for the university to risk the future of a student.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 17, 2018
The University staff made efforts to save the reputation by allocating seat numbers and admit cards just before few minutes to the examination.

[Apr 14, 2018] Gujarat University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I wont to recheck my practical exam assesment.authority makes me fail by two marks but I m sure I be able to get pass.so plz clerify me.my roll no for exam GUB014063 which is held on 29/5/18.

Office of the Gujarat University, Post Box No. 4010, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Gujarat University - admit card of external mcom sem-iv examination