Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 18, 2022

File a complaint to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Having problems with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Delhi

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Phone Numbers

Fax

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University reviews & complaints page 3

Hello sir i haven't received my refunded money of 40k during my btech counciling, i have applied for withdrawal during my 2nd round of counseling and till now neither i haver received any message regarding this from ur side plz sir do reply to my problem, my application id is[protected] and my name is ritika sinha
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello there
    I purchased shared bk plan and investment my money in that according to shared bk agreement. "From the date of rental bicycle investrors will be provide rental service s for the equipment purchased by shared bk. the less period is 90 days, the daily profit is 15 rupees and the profit is 1350 rupees.
    And didn't provide my services perfectly as it promised to me but it cheated my and scammed and runaway with my money I invested my money in shared bk because it connected to trusted gateway razor pay, so please refund my money in my account
    Please refund my money in my account as soon as possible

I opted out of the counseling process within due time but I have yet to receive my refund. The mail id provided for assistance never replies back. The phone numbers provided for assistance are never reachable. I have no means to contact the university and no help to aid me in this regards....
      Ip university is conducting an offline end term examination during this pandemic...they are not thinking about the children who can get positive of corona disease.. they are taking exams online instead of taking it online as the study of this semester is also been done online so why they are taking the offline exams ..the students came from different states and from different places if anyone of them got corona positive so the all students...

I paid 40k as seat acceptance fee in the second round of ipu councelling but i didn't get any payment receipt afterwards. What can i do now? Can i generqte the receipt now? If not then what can i do?

I paid my seat acceptance fees at ipu.admissions.nic on 17/11/2020 by using SBI net banking. After I submitted my final OTP the page said session expired. At the same time my account Shows a deduction of amount ₹ 40011.80 . I tried to contact the college, but no one responded.
        I am providing my e-bank detail for references.
        My IPU application number is: IPU204386
        Alok Ranjan
        Nov 21, 2020

I paid a fees at ipu.admissions.nic by using SBI net banking. After I submitted my final OTP the page said session expired. At the same time my account Shows a deduction of amount ₹ 1011 . It hasn't reached the beneficiary also.
          I am providing my e-bank detail for references.
          Did you get your money back?

My ward rishi rana has selected for b. Voc (Sd) 2019 but some reason he could not take the admission, he applied for withdrawn/cancellation the admission and we did not rèceived the refund money. Therefore you are requested to kindly release the refund at the earliest. Receipt of acknowledgment is attached it. Please consider the case.

Rishi rana
            M [protected]
            Sep 27, 2020
            Updated by ballugym
            Problem not solved yet

To whomever it may concern,
              There is an error occurring repeatedly at the last crucial stage of completing my Application Form for the academic session 2020-'21 for B.Tech. I've been trying to complete the transaction using Internet Banking and Debit Cards (there is sufficient balance to proceed with the transaction: checked) for the last two days but alas, it doesn't follow through. Please resolve the issue at the earliest or suggest an alternative.

With due respect i want to inform that i have submitted 40, 000 rupees as a part academic fee, and read all the instructions carefully in which it was mentioned that if i withdraw my admission in the university then the same fee will be refunded, but it's been 4 months since then and i urgently need money, and i haven't even got refund of single penny.
                Please look forward to my problem and solve the issue asap. Hoping for a positive response.

I had been given admission in tecnia school of business in bba cet code (125). I paid the required amount of 40000 rupees as part academic fees. I had withdrawan my admission in bba on 31 july 2019. I had not received my refund of 40000 rupees in my account. I had emailed the university many times but they didn't reply. On telephone they always extend the date till end of the month. Please refund my money. As soon as possible.

Vrinda bansal
                  Roll no 9501158 (Cet code 125)
                  Dob 01/09/2001

I have finished my bhmct in july 2019 everything is clear no backlogs or anything it's been 2 months since the result for last was announced and i have been waiting for the university to issue these. I have applied for a master's in foreign university i got accepted the only thing stopping my progress is these documents which apparently are yet to be issued i tried to contact them on all emails and phone numbers and physically as well still no response. My roll number is [protected] thanks

Hello sir/madam,

Name - shivam solanki
                      Roll no.- 1141042
                      Cet rank - 5836

My brother had withdrawn his admission on 8th august 2019 as we applied for bca course. He got fairfeild institute, kapashera border after sliding round but because of subject issue we withdrawn admission on the same day. From 8th august to till now and when we went to university and asked them for the refund they just said will get by month's end, last month when we went univeresity again they told same thing "by month's end".

Everytime they outrun the date, they are not giving us our money back on time.

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Its a humble request.

Thanks & regards
                      Sakshi
                      (Shivam's sister)
                      I have withdrawn admission from spot counseling round. And still haven't got my refund of part academic fee back in my account . I request to process my request as fast as possible

Cet roll no.1147131 (Bca)
                        My son withdrawn his admission on 9 august and when he went to university after last round they told him that refund will get by month's end, next month when he went univeresity again they told same thing "by month's end".

Everytime they outrun the date, they are not giving us our money back on time.
                        Please resolve this issue as soon as possible or i will lodge an fir against them

Sir
                          I am ravi yadav ipu cet roll no. 9610000 participated in online counselling and paid fee 40000 after getting college but i am not satisfied with that. So i withdraw my admission on 12 aug 2019. But up to today i did not get my money refunded. So sir kindly tell me what to do for that. Hope for a positive reply soon.
                          Thanking you.
                          Ravi yadav

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University — refund of part academic fee of 40000

Sir
                            I withdrew my seat during the time withdrawal portal was open, so i would like to know why my refund is taking so long?
                            My cet roll no. 1280223
                            My name is rahul singh
                            And i applied for cet code 128 (Le btech via diploma)
                            I would be indebted if my predicament is taken care of. Please do consider my request and fasten the refund process for god sake...

With reference to above subject my son Chirag Kantiwal (Cet roll no 9604562) has taken admission in Maharaja Agrasen Institute of management and seat was allotted to him 2nd spot counselling on16th august 2019 under OBC quota.

As per attached notification “Last notified date of admission” has been mentioned as 31st July’19 whereas in my case the admission happened on 16th Aug &. withdrawal was done on 19th Aug’19

Payment made details are as under:

1- RS. 40, 000/- DT. 26.7.2019 by online payment from SBI bank ref. no.QHMP[protected]
                            2- RS. 61, 900/- DT 16.08.2019 by pay order ICICI in favors of (MAHARAJA AGRASEN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT)
                            3- RS . 5, 000/- DT 16.08.2019 by pay order ICICI in favors of (Registrar GGSIPU)

Maharaja Agrasen has refunded the amount after deducting 50% stating that the date mentioned in the notification is wrong & they have deducted accordingly.

In view of the above shared details we would request you to please refund the amount taking into consideration that we have formally applied for withdrawal within 5 days.

An University fee of Rs.40000/- was paid on 27.07.2019 vide transaction ID 19101955 for admission of my Nephew Mr. ARPAN GUPTA (Roll No./ Application No.[protected]. He opted to withdraw and submitted request vide your withdrawal slip dated 03.08.2019.

I have sent several mail, reminders and twice my nephew Arpan Gupta Visited University Office. No response of communication from So called IT university nor there is any action for refund of fee.

I find that here is a crowd of 1000s of sufferers like me when one visit university office.

I trust your intervention thru helpline column or personal level will certainly help to get an early refund of fee paid.

I applied for duplicate marksheets at 21st of august i was told by the person who was collecting chalans that it will take about 15 days. I went to university after 15 days i wasn't given any answers i was told come back in two days. I went there a week later i was told come back next week. My mother called them on phone asking what's the problem i was tell me your roll number and i'll make sure you will never get your thing done. I have a call recording of this if required.
                                I have cancelled my admission 2 months ago, but the university didn't given the refund of fees, They even don't provide a deadline date of the refund of money.The main university at dwarka don't provide any information on this

I am writing with a heavy heart and utter disappointment that the refund of my daughter’s admission widhdrawal under jee main appl. No.[protected] on 14th of august 2019 (11.30 pm). For rs 40.000/- as per below mail has not been sent to us.
                                  We have tried over phone but nobody picks up., sent e – mails also copying your good selves also but till date nothing has been done from the concerned department.
                                  My daughter personally went to the institution and met the p. A. Of dr. Nitin malik joint registrar admission branch but was sent back saying that mr. Nitin malik is not available...
                                  We had lodged a complaint reg subject but till date no reply has been received. Please look into it as early as possible.