[Resolved]  H. P. State Electricity Board — higher dignitaries of the state electricity board

R/sir
With all due respect and humble submission i want to state that i m nand lal thakur having my residence at village kuddi p. O binola sadar bilaspur. This is my permanent domicile since very long time and i m living here with my hole family with my toddler grandchildren to take care of. As a prime person of my clan i have a grave concern for safety of them due to a street electricity service wire lying on my terrace floor which could be severe hazard. Therefore, i m requesting yr gòod self to kindly take immediate action for eliminating such dangerous wire from my vicinity for the sake of safety my loving ones.
Below are the few photographs taken for yr consideration and as a proof of the situation?

I have already reminded the local electricity authority three times and not a single actions taken in this regard. Therefore, at last with all my faith and hope with state electricity board i m writing to the highest authority in great anticipation of a proper and quick resolution of this matter.
Please consider this a urgent matter as situation is getting only worse after the heavy rains. Please note as a proud citizen of the state i always been happy with the state service, please do not let me down when it is for sake of safety
My loving ones