vcare/HRT kit — irritation on the scalp

i have been to vcare last month for hair loss treatment. first they asked me to pay 800rs as a consultation fee even before consulting the doctor. then they asked me to go into a room one person came and took some pictures of my scalp. then i met the so called doctor. she checked my scalp and was talking about the treatments not with the treatment names but with the amount they cost. she suggested me a treatment which was 25000. i told her i cannot afford so much. so she was like ok we have other treatments which are 15k and 10k. but she told me that the 25k treatment is good and to go for it. we agreed to it. but she did not show us the kit until and unless we paid the money. so we made a payment for 25k and took the kit . she gave me a shampoo costing 180 rs for 100ml and medicines costing 2000rs and the bill they gave was not at all clear and eventually got faded off completely . i used the products for ten days there was little improvement. but after 10 days i had a very bad wound on the whole scalp. the wound was so bad that puss was oozing out of my scalp. i got scared and consulted my skin specialist. she told me that the product was due to the products which i used and asked me to stop the usage. i went to vcare banjara hills were my treatment was going on. i asked them to take back the kit but they refused to do so. i now approached consumer forum for some justice. i hope they react soon to the issue.

Andhra Pradesh