Halaplay — blocked my account

Vijayvj973 on Apr 6, 2019
I'm using halaplay in last two weeks. I'm not involved any fair play violation. I will creat and give one account in my friend. I'm not create any other account in halaplay. I don't need halaplay play referral amount. Im a genuine person. Please unblock my halaplay account and changed the referral amount in my account. Please resolve my problem immediately sir i need to withdrawal.

blocked my account

Comments

Sir main halaplay ka current user hu or my user name PANTHERS143 h maine apne wallet se 521₹ ka widrow kiya tha but wo rejected ho gaya or balance zero ho gaya agar mere account me balance nahi aaya to main youtube or group me company ke bare bata dunga mere wallet 1400 plus amount tha...

Sir main halapaly ka user hu or mere account 1500rs me se sabhi balance kaat liya gaya or widrow bhi reject kar diya fir account nill kar diya agar mare account me balance anhi aaya to main action lunga or sare youtube channel par company fraud ki khabar faila dunga...my user name panthers143...
Sir mene koi fair play violation nhi Kiya .Mera money transfer reject Kar Diya gya .apse nibedan hai Meri money transfer kare .sir Meri apse nibedan hai Meri hak ki money mujhe apne account Mai transfer kare mene koi fair play violation nhi Kiya hai or nahi aage karunga .thank you

Halaplay - blocked my account