Hans Hyundai , Moti Nagar. — part change - service done in 2018

This is with regards to my santro which was serviced at hans hyundai, moti nagar on 6 may 2019

I[censored] check in the history of this car u wl understand that every major and minor work and every service has been done in this car at your service centre.

I was not satisfied with the service performed by hira mechanic in 2018, last year. When i got the car at your centre the pick up was good, when i picked the car post service i observed a drop in the pick up, the car even visited again bcz of this issue but i was still not satisfied with the diagnostic performed on this car.
Gradually i became habitual of the pick up which had declined for sure.

When the car visited your workshop again last week, the mechanic informed me that there was some pasting done in the isa and this may need replacement soon which costs 11000

As per my understanding, someone has replaced this part in the service done in 2018 leading to loss in pickup post service.

In every service i personally go the mechanic n talk to them to understand the vehicle health and issues and was shocked to see the sudden pasting done in isa part of the car. This seems to ‘jugaad’.

As per my understanding this part has been replaced in last service.
I request you to kindly check on this and replace the part, return my original part or replace with a new one.

If this is not done then i will have to forcefully

1. Post a google review about this incident at hans hyundai, moti nagar service centre in google reviews with the snaps of bill and service reports.

2.. Ensure that the 11 year old car which has been serviced by you since beginning never visits your workshop again.

If someone had informed me that the part has issue i would have myself got it replaced with the new one but this seems to be a possible case of spare parts replacement on the service done in 2018.

Please revert on the proceedings at the earliest.

Thanks and regards