Happydeal18.com — non-delivery of product

Surat, Surat District, Gujarat, India
 Mithra Manoj on Feb 19, 2018

I placed an order for CR Creation Blue Banarasi Silk Designer Saree for Rs. 1349.00 Order Date : HDO[protected] 12 Feb 2018 03:11 PM, and made 100% payment online with my Visa Debit Card via www.ccavenue.com. in line, and waiting for the material as expected delivery
The expected delivery date shown during booking was 17/02/2018.

For next day of order onwards I was checking ww.happydeal18.com website for tracking my Order and for past 1 week it shows same status “Processing”. There is still no updates on my order and status still show as process.
I tried to call the Customer care numbers given in the website most of them are not working and for +91 [protected] always ringing but nobody picking up our calls.
The other numbers are +91 [protected], +91 [protected], [protected] or [protected].

Today at last the Line Customer Help Care Service [protected], so one picked up my call and said the goods were returned, when I asked the website still shows the order in process, he replied the goods are out of stock and they will return the amount to me, for which he asked me my debit card number and credentials which I refused to give, the call was dropped.
Later no one picking up the call…

Also we have send e-mails to ID’s [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], but no response.
When we search the address in google it shows as Happy Deal 18.Com, D 617 International Trade Center, Nr Majura Gate, Ring Road, Surat - 395002 Gujarat

I understand that I lost my money as when I search about this company in google, I can see lot of complaints about fraudulent activities of this company.
Sir I humbly request you to kindly look in to these this matter and try to ban such untrustworthy online shopping website which loots the public’s money and make their revenue, without offering any service or product or offering wrong or defective quality products and making billions.
Expecting your kind help in this regards,

Manoj for Mithra Manoj

Comments

Dear Customer,

Kindly mark a mail on [email protected] for further investigation

Happydeal18.com - non-delivery of product