HappyEasyGo — cancellation and customer service

ChandrikaBajoria on Jan 14, 2018
I booked a ticket yesterday night for round trip for bangalore to indore from this happyeasygo website. I made a mistake that instead of selecting 17th feb i selected 17th march for return ticket. I realise this as soon as transaction was made.

That site does not provide the tickets details for around 20 min.in those 20 min i tried to cancel that ticket so that would not be charged anything because was not confirmed with indigo airlines yet. But they have disabled the cancel button on the site. So i tried calling on customer care no.[protected] but they didn't received it. It was written 24*7 customer service but they don't provide that. So i wrote 4 mails back to back but didn't got any response. Then i called indigo customer service, they said if you cancel the tickets within 15min, cancellation charges will not be charged. But indigo can't cancel it because they didn't have received my information yet, hence i have to contact happyeasygo only. I tried several times again. But no response. After some time i got the ticket details and buttons got enable to cancel and change the dates. I raise a request to change the date then.
In the morning i got a mail stating as per tele communication for date change these are the details and total 4256rs will be charged. We didn't had any tele communication till that time (They lied). And infact what fare difference they wrote in mail is far more than actual difference.

I started calling again on customer care no. One girl picked up i told her everything so she told me that she is giving the phone to senior person (Minakshi). I told her again everything that "if you had cancelled my tickets that time only when you have not booked the tickets with the indigo i would not be charged anything but you were not there to provide service to there customers and even charging 500rs just as convenience and providing no convenience to cancel the ticket within 15min of booking. And she told me that she would give full refund on cancellation. Again she gave to phone someone else putting phone on hold for several time. Again told the same thing to other person (Vikas) and he refused to give refund and disconnected the phone and not even tried to callback the customer again if it is disconnected. I called again and this time he didn't come on phone and she told that they can't help.

Why i am paying for cancellation charges if i could cancel the tickets until it has not been booked why such a bad customer service. Lying to customer back to back. Not even giving support, no solution and such bad attitude.

Comments

Hi Chandrika,

We regret the inconvenience caused.
Kindly share your booking reference number/PNR and transaction ID to us to look into the matter and assist you better.
We have messaged you as well, kindly check.

IndiGo Team
Have sent a mail to [email protected] and tried calling your customer care number, but of no avail.

Have received an SMS and call (Sridhar) from Air India stating the AI9735 CCU-TEZ flight on 02-Jun-2018 stands cancelled. Then on calling back found out both ways (return on 09-Jun-2018 by AI-9736) stand cancelled by airlines.

Hence airlines in there site have updated the information against our PNR and now the full refund needs to be initiated by happyeasygo, as tickets where booked your site. Since yesterday trying to contact but with no response

Please advice the procedure urgently.

Angana Sircar
Never recommend happyeasygo even to your enemies. Tis is worst ticket booking site with many hidden charges.
I have return ticket whose ID no. is[protected] from Mumbai to Kolkata ( date 18/02/2019) & from Kolkata to Mumbai ( 22/02/2019) due to some personal reason I want to cancel both the tickets . Please clear to me what will be the process & cancellation charges paid by me.

K.K.tiwari
[email protected]'s reply, Dec 11, 2018
please guide us

K.K.Tiwari
Trip ID :[protected]
Trip ID :[protected]

These tickets are cancelled but amount not received.
what can i do sir
please help me

harinathbabu
Sir, My spicejet pnr Z6SKXY & date of journey 27 Feb 19 was cancelled by spicejet company but till date no any refund received.

HappyEasyGo - cancellation and customer service

Company:HappyEasyGo