HappyEasyGo — flight booking

Rashmi J on Jan 8, 2019
Booked an indigo flight ticket through this website on january 5th. The amount for this booking got deducted and i was in an impression that the ticket is booked as i had booked another ticket at the same time for which i received my confirmation. On the day of the flight i. E. 6th january when i was looking for the ticket in my inbox, i could not find any and tried contacting the customer care which did not respond to my calls for a good 1 hour.in the interim i tried calling up the airline which told me they could not see any booking on my name from this portal.
Again called up this agency which responded to my call this time and cited the reason for not confirming ticket as increase in flight rate by 2k at the time of booking. My question - if the ticket rates increased at exactly the time i booked my ticket, but your website did not reflect any change and in fact went ahead and let me make payment at the rate quoted to me - how am i responsible or why should i suffer due to this?

The call center executive said there is no resolution for this but refund and if i had to explore other flight options it would still need 2 hours. Keep in mind this was at 9 am for a 12 pm flight.
This caused me a lot of stress when i am already unwell. I went ahead and booked another ticket through other portal for the same flight and informed the call center executive to refund my money. The call center guys are so rude, they disconnected the call thrice and when asked for escalation, they just say a supervisor will contact within 15 mins - which never happens and i'm still awaiting the call after 52 hours. Pathetic services by this portal in terms of service and support. Worst service ever!! Though i wonder how are they going to pay me back for all the mental and physical stress i've had to go through due to their technical incompetence, refunding my money back would be the minimum they could do as starters.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0