HappyEasyGo — non payment of my refund amount by air lines goair

Haryana, India
 philiplobo on Nov 16, 2019
I had cancelled my two tickets from goair flight # goair g8-384 & goair g8-381, travelling on 17th dec & return on 18th dec. After cancellation there was refund of rs. 2062 amount from goair, as the web selection was thru happygoeasy, which i was not aware. My payment went thru them and now when refund was made my refund amount also went thru their bank account and they refuse to refund my amount, saying that we will deduct our charges and convenience fee which i already paid to air lines goair. How can happygoeash deduct these charges? What services they have provided me? I have cancelled my ticket one month before how can they deduct my full amount of rs. 8562?, this is purely cheating from this travel agents who link their website and bank accounts with air lines. This i ca say is fraud by these online travel agents. I strongly condemn and request them to refund my refund amount of rs. 2062 asap.

Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

AIHP Palms, Plot no. 242 & 243, Phase IV, Sector 18, Gurugram, Haryana, India - 122015
    HappyEasyGo - non payment of my refund amount by air lines goair