[Resolved]  HappyEasyGo — Regarding refund

I was book flights tickets on 03/04/2020 for 18/04/2020 by happy esygo travel egent but due to lockdown flight was cancelled by airlines and then airlines was initiated my refund to happyesygo but the happyesygo wasn't informed me and not refund me, after that I was call to happyesygo customer care and cancel by booking on 21/06/2020 but after then they were not refund my amount
Total amount 10788 rs
Regarding refund
Regarding refund
Sep 7, 2020
Dear Pravin, Greetings from Happyeasygo!! This is in reference with your refund request for Trip ID:694908863647979093, 694907725481645375 As we have checked that you have cancel your booking on 21 Jun, 2020 15:28 under Flight was cancelled by airline . Please to inform you that the refund is under process . We have forwarded your request to airline ends . In such cases the refund would be initiated post receiving from the airlines which would reflect in your account in 90 days. We hope that all query have been resolved and in case of any further clarifications please feel free to reply. We will be happy to assist you .
Sep 07, 2020

HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sep 07, 2020
Updated by Pdrana
They said your process is under process.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hi, As checked, your refund has already processed. In case you face any issue related to HEG, kindly write us at [protected]@happyeasygo.com with your HEG trip/order id in order to assist you.

HappyEasyGo
    HappyEasyGo Phone
    HappyEasyGo Address
    AIHP Palms, Plot no. 242 & 243, Phase IV, Sector 18, Gurugram, Haryana, India - 122015