Haryana Transport Department — Bag lost exchanged

I, Vaishali Budhiraja, travelled by volvo from Gurgaon to Chandigarh at 11pm on January 20, 2017. (PNR: JAN179169 and Trip ID:[protected]. My phone number on the ticket is wrongly punched as[protected] instead of [protected].

My bag is exchanged with another passenger or was left in the bus.

The bag with me has seat no-46 written on it and greenish-brown in color. No details of the passenger are available at the inquiry counter or at with the conductor.

My seat number was 17 and is mentioned on the bag as well.

I got down at Zirakpur bus stand and took the last bag kept in the Zirakpur luggage cabinate, assuming it was my bag as it looked similar.

Please do the needful to help me locate my lost luggage.

[Jan 21, 2017] Haryana Transport Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

More fear from Delhi to gurgaon

Dear Sir
I am a daily pasenger sampla to gurgaon 18.1.2017 we come from gurgaon 6.10 pm than bus tyer pincher we ask to chage tyer then driver abuse me i am in very dipresd please help me
I have lost my bag in haryana roadways bus coming from rewari and going to delhi, i have had ticket from daruhera to iffco chowk, gurgaon. I deboard at iffco chowk and lost bag in bus, yesterday on 18/08/2017 at around 8:00 pm this happened when i deboard at iffci chowk, kindly pass this message to all depots of haryana state transport. The details of bag are as follows:

Black colour rexibe bag having black jeans, two shorts, inner wears, blue towel, two green and grey collor t-shirts having printed my company name with logo SIEGWERK. kindly contact to me in my contact no.[protected]. if any black bag having some goods and clothes submit at your any haryana state depot.

Haryana Transport Department Phone
    +91 12 4232 0222 (Gurgaon)
    +91 17 2270 4014 (Chandigarh)
    +91 11 2386 1262 (Delhi)