Hathway Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Feb 1, 2023
1996

File a complaint to Hathway

Having problems with Hathway?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hathway customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hathway

Hathway Website

Hathway Head Office Address

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W)
Mumbai City District

Hathway Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Hathway reviews & complaints page 4

I was advised to renew my account and I did that after renewal my internet is only work for only for month suddenly on Diwali my internet is stop working.

And nobody is replying on phone call and customer support.

And after one week of shutdown they said we are not able to provide the Internet service anymore.

So first of all I need full refund of my package and strict action against the GTPL for this because they already know that in my area GTPL will not provide the connection so why GTPL renewed my account this is big question I want ask?
Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name ujwal suresh ghoradkar
    sir, maine gtpl cable nagpur se naya android box liya or us box me recharge karaya hu 6 mahine ka cable tv + OTT gesme cable tv ke hd channel or ott 11 hi par cable tv to chalu ho gaya hi or ott ka aabhi tak koi update nahide rahe hi aap se anurodh hi ki crupaya mere pise 7000/- ru waps dila do sir
    Gtpl office add:- Nr.ram mandir, Saddoday complex, Central Ave, opp. mayo.hospital, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440002
    Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My hathway account no is [protected] and i request the hathway company to disconnect my services immediately.i had also informed many times to but no one has come to collect the modem.i send u this mail so that im not billed unnecessarily by hathway.as i have stopped using the net connection already.
      Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My internet got disconnected from 13 oct 2022. I registered complaint with hathway on the same day (complaint no[protected]B073157) but its been 5 days no one has came to resolve the issue. I contacted with customer service 3 times but everyday they mention that issue will be resolved by end of day. I have received communication from them to pay in advance for next month but no one is willing to provide the service. My office work has hampered a lot due to this issue as I am working from home.
        I want immediate resolution of service as they are expecting for
        Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I am in Bangalore and have hathway Internet with validity till 27th Oct. I have received a message stating recharge before due date to avail the offer to get 30 day extra for 3 month plan

I have done on 13th Oct and received a total of 120 days of service with due date.

But the balance 14 days of service in previous recharge is not counted if I ask they are saying if we give offer then the validity of earlier will not be counted this is as per Hathway and asking me again who asked you to do recharge.

So I am complaining why is this being worked like this and mentioning as offer and customers are losing few days.

Dear sir/Madam,

My name is Mr. Kiran Dodia, my account no is [protected]. I am getting the unwanted calls and massages for renewal plans on daily with hourly basis.

Request you to please help me on the same

Kiran Dodia
            Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Kiran, Appreciate you reaching out to us, we understand how inconvenient this could be. Please share your Contact number and City, an executive will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you!

My name is Mr. Kiran Dodia, my contact no is [protected] and my Hathaway account no is [protected]. I getting the unwanted calls and messages from hathway on daily with hourly basis from hathway, I have already closed my account.
              Request you to help me on the same

Kiran Dodia
              Oct 14, 2022
              Updated by Kiran Dodia
              Pls help on the samw

Dear sir/Madam,
                Customer ID: [protected]
                TT number: 29072022W948840

I have paid amount RS 399 for one month internet subscribe, also change name and address. In my new area Hathway cable not available so they're not installed internet connection. Still my money does not return back and daily getting call (more than 6 times) to renewal the internet pack from last two months.

On 9th October I got call more times from this number: +91 [protected]

Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid full amount of my Broadband internet plan (New) on 06/10/2022 but till now my internet connection has not been started.
                  (My Mobile Number [protected]).

From 06/10/2022 i am calling their executive & customer care centre and i have call them more than 10 times but they are not resolving my issues. Everytime they are giving me an excuse and keep me on hold for atleast 10 minutes every time.

Please resolve from tomorrow 11 Morning otherwise pls refund so that I can find other options.

- Ankit Karia
                  (M- [protected]).
                  Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear gstpl youbroadband is not given my payment from last 18 days and she block my call gtpl employee id is 33362 name bibi gazala takawala last 10 days
                    Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hathway tele callers are notorious for calling daily 6-7 times sometimes they even call after 6 pm they called me in the night around 8pm and another time they called me in the morning 6 am i asked them to remove my number but still they dont litsen
                      Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've asked customer care to collect the router from me, but still no one has come to collect. I'm leaving this city so please make sure to collect it. Thank you.
                        Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team, i was using Hathway when i was in chennai and i am not using it . it been three years that i moved to my native. still i am receiving calls and messages to install. i informed multiple times to the person whoever calls me. Next time whenever i get call i have to use harsh word which i dont want to do. Please stop calling and sending messages to my number.

My number : [protected]
                          Name : G Jerom
                          Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

At daytime the internet works fine and provides a decent net speed with 4 or 5 ms ping, but in evening i usually get 30 ms ping and 10% packet loss in most multiplayer games and the surfing speed decreases to 2 or 3 mbps, called the customer care many times they said and i quote "we are not obliged for your gaming related issue" .
                            +1 videos
                            Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have terminated my hathway account [protected] a year back.
                              Still i get daily spam offer calls forcing me to renew the account.
                              i get more than 5 calls a day already blocked 100+ contacts but still they manage to call.
                              Despite multiple mails to their helpdesk team they don't seem to bother.

This is seriously irritating and highly violating consumers freedom of choice and privacy.

Today...
                              Dear Team

i want to raised a complaint against your worst service which i ever get i have applied for a hathway connection on my place on 13 sep and also i made a payment of 1859 as per guided by your executive but due to some reason router not installed at my place and your executive UDAY RAJ YADAV mob no :-[protected] he told me you can cancel your plan and you will get refund amount in 2-3 days and after that multiple times...

My hathway broadband internet connection ac.no [protected] not working since[protected] so, I have raised a complaint in hathway applicationon the same dat.Further I have called call center as well as local hathway sales person regarding the issue many times .Every time I was given fake assurances that it ll get solved by the end of the day. Nothing solved. Even complained to nodal officer mentioned in their website. No response .worst service.fed up . Seeking an immediate redressal or refund of paid amount for their utter poor service.
                              Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst sales person shravya . before payment called lot of lie .in first call clearly inform her check the location and services after that only I ll do the payment because in Airtel broadband my payment already stuck don't do like that .befor came one person to location he told service available take payment . the service team telling service not available now the sales person sravya not lifting call they are telling 15 days to refund.worst service
                                Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaining here because GTPL hasn't resolved the issue even after two weeks of mail correspondence.

We have been facing slow and unstable internet connection for the last few months, even though we had subscribed to a 1 year 100mbps plan. For the same, we complained at gtpl customer care and a technician was sent. After inspection, he advised upgrading to a dual-band router for strong and stable internet speeds, without giving...

I disconnected the service and handed over the device 4 months back.

Everyday i receive so many irritating calls and SMS asking for renewal.
                                  Stop the calls and SMS.