Hathway Cable & Datacom — cancellation

68, ground floor 2nd house, 4th cross rd, Vijay’s bank colony ext., Bangalore, India
 Joel.1 on Jun 24, 2019
This is my account number [protected]. I have raised a request on May 17 2019 to cancel this service as I was moving out to a new location. I have moved already. Raised multiple requests after that. All tickets are closed, all the agents I talked to have me different information. An agent called me today, when I asked her to cancel it, she said she can’t do it and call customer service. Apparently she was from billing department and can’t do it. It’s been over a month that I moved out and my account is still active and no one is using it. Why is it so hard for you to cancel the service? I AM NOT PAYING ANYTHING FOR THE WIFI FROM MAY 17th 2019. I have proof of tickets raised for it to be cancelled. So... if you Hathaway are thinking that you’ll keep my account active and not cancel it, you can do it. I’m not paying for it. One of your agents also said he will take to to court. Take me to court, I have proof that you people haven’t done your work. Get it cancelled, that’s all I want. Never taking Hathaway again

cancellation

[Jun 24, 2019] Hathway Cable & Datacom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Joel.1, Jun 24, 2019
Adding screen shot of the call from Hathway today

Updated by Joel.1, Jun 24, 2019
Even after this email no one has got back to me!

Updated by Joel.1, Jun 25, 2019
Another ticket closed without any resolution!

Hathway Cable & Datacom Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019
Dear Joel.1,

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

Hathway Broadband
Updated by Joel.1, Jun 27, 2019
I still don’t see any progress!
Updated by Joel.1, Jun 28, 2019
More calls asking me to pay the bills. Every agent keeps updating something, atleast that’s what they are saying. But I keep getting calls to pay my bills. I really wonder what is being updated.

Updated by Joel.1, Jun 28, 2019
Why is it so hard to cancel a service? And why does none of your agents want to do anything apart from selling?
Updated by Joel.1, Jun 29, 2019
Yet another call... again, asking me to renew my service, this time when I said to cancel my service, the agent hung up on me.. wonderful customer service...

Updated by Joel.1, Jun 29, 2019
If there was an option to rate no star I would’ve done that... pathetic customer service! What on earth do you people think you are? Get my service cancelled as of May 17, I am not paying for internet from May 17 of 2019...
Updated by Joel.1, Jul 11, 2019
Still no update from you guys...
Updated by Joel.1, Jul 19, 2019
I gave up!

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway Cable & Datacom - cancellation