Hathway Cable & Datacom — fraudulent calls

Abhinav94 on Sep 14, 2018
Hi team,

I have been receiving spam calls from a person saying that they are from delhi court asking me to pay the broadband bill which was closed in 2016. I had informed hathway team to close the connection earlier itself and i even deposited the modem, device and unpaid dues at that time, for which i have receipts too. Its your company fault for not closing the connection on time.

After 2016 i have not received any calls from hath way about this issue. As of a sudden today they called me and threatening me

Can some one please help me what to do on this issue?

Thanks & regards
Abhinav aggarwal

[Sep 14, 2018] Hathway Cable & Datacom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Abhinav94, Sep 16, 2018
Hi Team,

Please provide an update. I am getting calls with legal notice.

Abhinav Aggarwal

Comments

No need to worry almost every hathway customer is getting such calls . Those people are absolute fraud . It would be help full if you could keep marking those numbers as spam calls so others will be aware . After reading various complain forums, I guess hathway has sold its closed connection details to some third party fraud company .
Yesterday I had received a similar call, where the callers informs that a legal notice has been sent by consumer court at the then old address with demand of money .

Asked the hathway customer care and they expressed there ignorance about such notice.
I found to know that that Hathway has not closed the account though of no o/s bill and request to close since OCT 2016.

Raised again complaint to close the account.

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway Cable & Datacom - fraudulent calls