[Resolved] Hathway Cable & Datacom — hathway internet asking me to pay 48000 on call

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Sonuprem on Jul 6, 2018
My name is mukesh Sharma Hathway AC no. Holding [protected] I had hathway internet connection 3yrs back I paid the bill and asked customer care to close the account and pickup the router However no one came and picked up the router and all that's not my problem and now suddenly after 3yrs I'm receiving call to pay 48000 or else they will send police men to home
I mean how this is possible before 30days I received a message from Hathway I thought that is a fraud I will attach the message below

hathway Demand notice is issued on your Hathway Data card Account [protected] due to non payment of Rs 6158.Remit payment immediately to avoid lok adalat summons.Details call [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 12, 2019
I had to make the payment to stop torture from them

[Jul 06, 2018] Hathway Cable & Datacom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hathway Cable & Datacom Customer Care's response, Jul 13, 2018
Dear Sonuprem,

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

Hathway Broadband
Updated by Sonuprem, Jan 12, 2019
No other way i paid amount

Comments

Is your issue resolved
I think I'm in a similar situation line yours but just the beginning..
No resolution yet since July 6 its been one month I m again getting treatning calls from Hathway this is not good Hathway broadband
Brother I'm facing a similar issue. I had told them to terminate the connection and collect the modem and router but they did not. Now they are sending texts and calling warning me with a legal action. Has your situation been resolved?
Hathway Cable & Datacom Customer Care's response, Oct 3, 2018

Dear haloapoorv,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number and location. We’ll get back to you.

Hathway Broadband
If hahway is not involved in sending such notice, they should immediately issue some clarification in leading newspaper and inform to the police.
I think the user/consumer should also file a harassment complaint at police station.

I want to know whether hatway is involved or it is purely by fraudsters. Hathway should come clean on the subject.

It also seems that the hathway data base has been leaked /sold in market and the fraudsters are playing with the consumers' peace of mind.

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway Cable & Datacom - hathway internet asking me to pay 48000 on call