[Resolved] Hathway Cable & Datacom — hathway is not responding regarding refund of subscription amount

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 [email protected] on Jan 6, 2019
Beware i have booked a hathway connection on 30th december 2018, my hathway account no:-[protected], and i have paid sum of rs 1650 online, in my premise cabling has also not been done, i have called hathway customer care to cancel my subscription and refund the amount they said to email i have emailed on the same day to [email protected] and i got revert to write to [email protected], i have emailed here as well with attached screenshot of payment, but not hearing anything from them.

hathway is not responding regarding refund of subscription amount
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 9, 2019

[Jan 06, 2019] Hathway Cable & Datacom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hathway Cable & Datacom Customer Care's response, Jan 07, 2019
Dear [email protected],

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

Hathway Broadband
Updated by [email protected], Feb 03, 2019
After writing here on 9th jan 2019 I have been contacted by Hathaway executive twice and they informed we will get back to you for account details where u want to get your refund back, however there is no response yet it's almost a month now can you please let me know..
Updated by [email protected], Feb 10, 2019
Still waiting to hear can someone respond me and let me know the payment status..
Updated by [email protected], Feb 13, 2019
Noone is responding feeling cheated, Hathaway is really worst beware of it..
Updated by [email protected], Feb 15, 2019
Query has been resolved..thx to hathway

Comments

@HathwayBrdband

They call me 4 times a day, days before my account renewal. I got call from these numbers today. Morning, afternoon & evening:

What's the strategy, harass a customer for renewal? Please help me
Hathway Cable & Datacom Customer Care's response, Jan 7, 2019

Dear WilsonRDsouza, We apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number and location. We’ll get back to you.

Hathway Broadband

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway Cable & Datacom - hathway is not responding regarding refund of subscription amount