Hathway Cable & Datacom — hathway spam calls

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Abhi0210 on Jan 14, 2020

This is the second time i am registering a complaint against hathway spam calls. I used hathway broadband connection 1 year back and discontinued the connection. Now i am not using hathway and i am getting frequent calls from hathway team to recharge my account even though i am not an hathway customer anymore. On a daily basis i am getting 10+ calls from different numbers. I called hathway customer care multiple times to stop this but nothing happened.

Now the only way is to change my number to stop getting spam calls.

[Jan 14, 2020] Hathway Cable & Datacom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hathway Cable & Datacom Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2020
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience would request you to please share your Number and City so that we can ask our team to restrict calls and message to your number at the earliest Thank You! Hathway Customer Support Team.
My mobile number [protected], City: Bengaluru
Updated by Abhi0210, Jan 14, 2020
When can I expect this to be fixed?
Updated by Abhi0210, Jan 21, 2020
I am still getting many calls on daily basis...Can you please advice when are you going to leave me?

Comments

Shameless Hathway people, I'm sick and tired of them, I politely tell them everyday not to call me because I don't need connection because I've changed my residence to another state, but they are too stupid and torturous, I'm seriously sick of it.
Hathway Cable & Datacom Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2020

I am receiving calls from Hathway around 10 times every single day though I told them I'm not interested to take up their service again.

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway Cable & Datacom - hathway spam calls