[Resolved] Hathway Cable & Datacom — installation and activation of services after paying.

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Ram101 on Sep 14, 2019
Hathway services are so pathetic, let me tell you my case...

First contact and payment:

Paid for services on "6 sep". Guy who took money said installation and activation is done by "7 sep (6'o clock evening), nothing happened on 7th till afternoon, i called the guy (Mahesh), he said he will enquire and call back in 2 min, and never called back, when i call him, he will not take my calls anymore, i whatsapp him and he checks the messages (I can see blue tick mark), but dont reply.

Customer support:
I called custmor support, and they said will be done next day (8th sep) and also informs that generally takes 4-5 working days for installation and activation. Which is completely different from what the initial agent said.

Field technician

Field tech called me on 8th but i was not available, as i was in office, when i called he said he already left the area and can be done only next day (9th sep).
I took a leave the next day to take care of this. Tech calls me and i missed it unfortunately. And after 1 nd half hour i called tech said he is in the area and he would come after some time. As he dint show up, i called back the tech and he keeps on disconnecting my calls.

Customer support

Cust support again said next day, though tech in my area and its only late afternoon, they reject to send him.

Field tech

He came and installed finally and said will be activated with in 2 hours.

Which dint happen, i called cust support and they said, field tech never informed that installation is done. Since i have informed, activation will be done in 24 hours, which dint happen i have to call back and they said some issue with the cabling, have to send tech back, after a lot of heated argument, field tech came back and fixed the cabling issue and said activation is done in 1 hours, which dint happen when called customer support they say activation team is closed now and can only happen today (14th sep). When i call them today again they 24 hours as i have missed their calls, activation team called me 3 times according to them, but i never received a call, i asked them to connect me to activation team, they say they cant, and i am still waiting and no one calls me, or activation is done. When asked to cancel services and refund money they say it will take 15 working days.

I almost called 30 times, still no result, customer support people hang up calls when you ask for escalation team. And they speak so rude, they say"things can happen on calls, you should have patients".

Initial promis was 1 day.
According to customer support 4-5 days.
Its 8 days now, how much patients can we have.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 15, 2019

[Sep 14, 2019] Hathway Cable & Datacom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hathway Cable & Datacom Customer Care's response, Sep 14, 2019
Dear Ram101,

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

Hathway Broadband

Comments

Dear Sir/Mam please complaint here against any internet service provider
Government website link => pgportal.gov.in

=> Click here to sign up => pgportal.gov.in

=> After Register Your Account and Login your Account

=> Lodge Public Grievance

=> click on I agree that my grievance does not fall in any of the above listed categories

=> Concerned authority of grievance

=> click on Central Government

=>select Ministry/Department => Telecommunication

=> Description

=> security code

=> submit
I have quit the connection 3 years back, but still I am receiving promotion for the sane account ID. I called and inform them to delete my account and not sending any message, but hectic they are sending daily.
I am receiving promotional messages from hath way daily to pay amount and get promotional GB of data. I have closed my account in the year 2018 but still I'm receiving messages to my number [protected]
Hathway Cable & Datacom Customer Care's response, Sep 17, 2019

Dear Krishna, Vishnu Chowdary,

Hathway Broadband
I was moved to another broadband services .It was informed to all customer care executives.But still they are approaching me through daily 4to 5 calls.which is more irritating me.I should not receive any call from customer executive regarding renewal.

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway Cable & Datacom - installation and activation of services after paying.