[Resolved] Hathway Cable & Datacom — internet issues - service providers not responding

Pune, Khadki Bazar, India
 Ritu Navle on Apr 2, 2020

My name is ritu navle. I have made a payment of 4365 inr yesterday for hathway wifi service at my location khadki bazar.
They had informed me that the internet connection would start by yesterday evening. Now that it has been more than 24 hours, i have not received any confirmation and there is no internet connection.

Also, the service providers are not answering the calls inspite of calling them multiple times for help.
Please do understand the urgency of this matter and help me to resolve this as soon as possible.

Service providers contact number
Rupesh khandare - [protected]
Ravi - [protected]

Please find attached image for my account details.

Revert will be highly appreciated as there is an urgency of work.

Ritu navle
[protected] / [protected]

internet issues - service providers not responding
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-05-04 07:13:21

[Apr 02, 2020] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hathway Customer Care's response Apr 02, 2020
Hi, Thank you for sharing the details with us. Our support team will connect with you to address your concerns soon. Thank you! Hathway Customer Support Team.

Comments

Please remove the attachment on the post which is visible on Google.
It has my contact number shown on the attachment image.
Kindly remove

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway Cable & Datacom - internet issues - service providers not responding